Steve Smith-led Australia behaved like ‘spoilt brats’ - Justin Langer

On 6/16/2018 at 3:11 PM, Lala2790 said:

Friend please, you likely own a shanty tin hut in a slum. You probably fetch your water from a communal pump

this is your comeback?? and it took you 2 days to come up with???   :giggle:  i suggest if you have so much money hire a better person to write your responses ,so you don't embarrass yourself on the internet all the time.:giggle: 

now dont be a cheapskate and go buy two more $10,000 Tvs this time so you can feel more intelligent.:giggle: shuuu...

Edited by RAZPOR
9 hours ago, RAZPOR said:

this is your comeback?? and it took you 2 days to come up with???   :giggle:  i suggest if you have so much money hire a better person to write your responses ,so you don't embarrass yourself on the internet all the time.:giggle: 

now dont be a cheapskate and go buy two more $10,000 Tvs this time so you can feel more intelligent.:giggle: shuuu...

Actually I was receiving an award on the weekend from the local Quetta business community. My lackeys are also too busy to respond on my behalf, plus a couple our Indian so would likely make spelling mistakes.

A chaiwallah like yourself clearly has time to post on hear all day

21 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Actually I was receiving an award on the weekend from the local Quetta business community. My lackeys are also too busy to respond on my behalf, plus a couple our Indian so would likely make spelling mistakes.

A chaiwallah like yourself clearly has time to post on hear all day

I have 1100 posts in about 8 years ,you on the other hand have 340 or so in under 8 months and most of them being just trolling with zero motive of adding anything valuable ,so clearly you have nothing better to do ,don't come here pretending you have a life.:giggle:

Let me guess the award you are getting ,is it for lifetime achievement in being an utter failure as a troll?? :giggle:

Quetta business community???? :giggle: don't make me laugh ,entire Balochistan has a GDP comparable to my home city!! and that's not even a joke ,some irrelevant community if I have ever seen one.:giggle: