FAO All

Ram

My dear fellow countrymen, Warm greetings to all. I have recently come across instances in this board where a publicity hungry troll, masquerading as an Australian cricket fan, has posted provocative statements/topics just to rile us, the Indiancricketfans. I sincerely request you all to get worked up and post angry retaliations so that he feels all happy and satisfied. After all, if by typing a few meaningless words here and there we can make a despondent soul happy, God will bless us all. Alas, if only that soul realizes that there is great meaning in making people think, rather than making them angry, will we get respite from such topics. But judging by some of the boyish attempts, it seems as though the IQ of the aforementioned poster isnt high enough to comprehend that l So, my dear ICF-ers, fake anger, post livid ripostes. God Bless America and if he has some spare time, some of the other insignificant nations too. Regards, 16str8's Bestest Friend

My dear fellow countrymen, Warm greetings to all. I have recently come across instances in this board where a publicity hungry troll, masquerading as an Australian cricket fan, has posted provocative statements/topics just to rile us, the Indiancricketfans. I sincerely request you all to get worked up and post angry retaliations so that he feels all happy and satisfied. After all, if by typing a few meaningless words here and there we can make a despondent soul happy, God will bless us all. Alas, if only that soul realizes that there is great meaning in making people think, rather than making them angry, will we get respite from such topics. But judging by some of the boyish attempts, it seems as though the IQ of the aforementioned poster isnt high enough to comprehend that l So, my dear ICF-ers, fake anger, post livid ripostes. God Bless America and if he has some spare time, some of the other insignificant nations too. Regards, 16str8's Bestest Friend
:haha:
Are you stalking me?
Are you stalking me?
No my friend. I am simply overawed at the discerning quality and motive of your posts. Please keep posting such provocative topics. As it is your wont, we all will duly oblige by sounding angry and call you all sorts of names. Thats what you want, dont you ? Your wish is our command !
No my friend. I am simply overawed at the discerning quality and motive of your posts. Please keep posting such provocative topics. As it is your wont, we all will duly oblige by sounding angry and call you all sorts of names. Thats what you want, dont you ? Your wish is our command !
Yet you had no problem with the thread about Ponting and two dads.... Why no long winded speil focusing on that poster? What is your problem with Australians? Double standards? Inferiority complex, anyone? And you can pretend that all the anger is "faked" but from what I've seen it is anything but. Although I have no idea why, this is a forum and all I have done is post my opinions.
Yet you had no problem with the thread about Ponting and two dads.... Why no long winded speil focusing on that poster? What is you rproblem with Australians? Double standards? Inferiority complex, anyone? And you can pretend that all the anger is "faked" but from what I've seen it is anything but. Although I have no idea why, this is a forum and all I have done is post my opinions.
when did i was angry with what you are doing ? Please carry on doing what you have been doing all the while.
when did i was angry with what you are doing ? Please carry on doing what you have been doing all the while.
When did I accuse you of being angry? Please, if we are going to have an argument, don't go putting words in my mouth. You claimed I was a "troll" yet the poster of the other thread I have mentioned is not? Or was that different because he is an Indian....
When did I accuse you of being angry? Please, if we are going to have an argument, don't go putting words in my mouth. You claimed I was a "troll" yet the poster of the other thread I have mentioned is not? Or was that different because he is an Indian....
First of all, what makes you think the post was directed at you ? Sense of guilt I suppose.
I assume you have nothing better to do than play petty games?
"I" am playing games ? Perhaps you need a refresher course in how to post in the fan site of another country. Assuming you really an Aussie, you could posted your point of view with dignity and restraint, you would have gotten proper responses. You chose to post below-the-belt comments. As you sow, so shall you reap. Irrespective, keep posting your quality comments. It will be widely welcomed.
"I" am playing games ? Perhaps you need a refresher course in how to post in the fan site of another country. Assuming you really an Aussie, you could posted your point of view with dignity and restraint, you would have gotten proper responses. You chose to post below-the-belt comments. As you sow, so shall you reap. Irrespective, keep posting your quality comments. It will be widely welcomed.
Can I ask, what is your obsession with me? It's a forum, I post my opinions, nothing more. Why am I singled out for these little games, that just seem to go around in circles? Don't tell me you go around thinking about what I have said, even when you are not on this site? That would just be sad.