Harbhajan takes a dig at Ashwin, says spinner’s failure reason behind India’s loss

Switchblade

On 9/21/2019 at 12:35 AM, bahubali said:

Kohli this kohli that, transformed team blah blah...reality is most of the team are mediocre gng around and many of them have just one or Two batsmen. However  when team went from number 7 to 1 all credit goes to him but when team lost 2 of the main overseas series the responsibility goes to players and not to kohli. You keep talking about kohli the batsmen is this and that but yet whatever victory India had in past couple of years during overseas test tour are those matches where rahane, pujara were motm heck even pandya. Kohli is a dumb leader most brainless captain India ever had his legacy would be remembered as loosing all important ICC final and SF. Not only loosing them but flopping in them as well. Last but not the least you were the one who start jumping up and down everytime he made a century in useless biletral where other team inspite of being mediocre still rests their main players. He is so dumb that he rins and repeat same mistake after every major tournament debacle and expect diff results and than sought on younger players to vent out his frustration.he dint groom a single player in his tenure.

It is fact Kohli is responsible for this team going from 7 to 1 for one simple reason he is the captain of the team.He is also responbile for overseas tour losses but why those series were lost ?

I respect any player performing in international cricket and Kohli has done very well in that regard. No odi series is useless in my view.I have also blamed Kohli as singular reason for world cuploss. He should beresponsible for world cup semi final loss .He is best batsman in the world  and he had to take his team over the line.He flopped miserably. 

Are fricking kidding Kulcha , Bumrah, how many more you need a captain to groom since 2017.He has transformed Shami and Ishant.He inherited most of the players.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

I am not a broken record, you are , only point you keep posting is TM didn't do  this and they didn't do that. That is utter nonsense in my book, players like Rahul have to be held reponsible for their actions , same thing goes for Ashwin.

N shastri for telling rahul when he was in form that he will sit on bench for a player who has been a failure in tough condition is not responsible\

and Kohli is not responsible for making him sit on bench in t20 despite his stellar record n pref dhawan who hasnt been good in t20 or even playing manish pandey whose franchise doesnt play him regulalry

when he made runs in WC, how is he benched next series

If you think Ashwin is fine we have nothing else to discuss. There is a reason why both of them are not in Indian team.Don't want to talk to you about this with you anymore, as you don't have anything new to add.

Not fine but not responsbile for overseas loss....it was batsman n TM overconfidence 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

It is fact Kohli is responsible for this team going from 7 to 1 for one simple reason he is the captain of the team.He is also responbile for overseas tour losses but why those series were lost ?

I respect any player performing in international cricket and Kohli has done very well in that regard. No odi series is useless in my view.I have also blamed Kohli as singular reason for world cuploss. He should beresponsible for world cup semi final loss .He is best batsman in the world  and he had to take his team over the line.He flopped miserably. 

Are fricking kidding Kulcha , Bumrah, how many more you need a captain to groom since 2017.He has transformed Shami and Ishant.He inherited most of the players.

Bumrah debut durin dhoni captaincy....kulcha have u lost ur mind. He never wanted Kuldeep in the team...and Kuldeep debut is one of the reason for his dispute with kumble. He only backed chahal who is just one year younger than kohli, rayadu, jadhav and dhoni. Stop fooling urself he has backed zero youngster a bloody zero.

Highest win percent what to do with that where most of the team play their youngsters there it's not 80-2000 where biletral were also played with same passion like WC matches and were lot of multinational tournament. He flipped 90percent of knockout he played and lost both major event in his captaincy where India was most favourite to win the tournament. Ganguly team was never favourite for any tournament still he took his team to WC and CT final and also was a joint winner of CT 2000 also won netwest tournament in eng by chasing score above 325first time in history of cricket, lets not even talk abt dhoni abt dhoni who won all the ICC event under his tenure. Let kohli win a meaningful tournament first  before opening ur mouth like it motormouth captain.