Official status on DR , Sandtest and Bossbhai's membership

Desi Cartman

I have seen a lot happening in the last few days in some of the threads involving few members. I am wondering what's their status. :nervous: al though I have been here for only a few months I still believe that this site runs on rules that state : we are all different , with different values and beliefs. We should all respect that and welcome everybody's opinion. We may disagree with one or all but that doesn't mean that they are not right. Its called freedom of speech & this is a forum to discuss our ideas not to debate what others believe ! I hope that these guys continue to provide their views , stats and ideas. Looking forward to hear more from them :hatsoff:

I have to add creation of that separate politics forum is a very good idea. If not, this chit-chat would be used for all that, and given that there is lot more traffic in chit-chat than in "politics", the chances of more ppl getting involved would have been higher. Preventing politics talk is not gonna realistically happen. Confining it to a section of the forum is what is practical.

Guest HariSampath

what about creating a separate forum for finey, whiney and all those same folks , so that they can all be together alone and fight it out :D