Spoof threads [MERGED] - India's next no.11, Dadaji Patel hits back, Icon status for Ishant, etc

fineleg

Yep - merge all the mocking WL threads - or let whineleg create JUST ONE THREAD - and have all that in ONE THREAD only - but still dont overdo it' date= or I may still have to fight it out If it comes to a need for fight, I will, and wont back off.
why? whineleg is as respected and legal a user on this board as you are. I dont know whineleg, but I think thats not fair to him/her.
This whineleg 'experiment' is now slightly OTT.
It is. One can mock a fellow forum member. Thats fine. But when done OTT or too often, the mocking crosses the line and can get into being insulting to forum member or insulting to someones intelligence. That sometimes happens in an online world, and resultant backlash can happen too.
CR, For the last 4 weeks or so, I've been quite peaceful about it. But whineleg has been creating a parallel thread for just about every thread of mine, and I've decided to put a stop to it. Henceforth, if whineleg creates a parallel thread with intention to MOCK ME - and everyone knows it clearly when they see it, and Mods only find it funny and not a problem, THEN I TOO WILL BE "funny" within the SAME RULES that whineleg is able to use (or abuse)
Becos some of the Mods told me that whineleg will stay away from this game, I thought I'll let it go. But looks like its gazillion front page threads creation time again :yay: I'll restrain myself a bit longer to see if that nincompoop will stop creating mirror threadz, if not - Let the games begin!
Guest whineleg
here is a million $ question Is Whineleg a male or a female ? Whineleg will be creating a new thread with a poll to see what other posters think about this !
I know what I am. I dont need to create a poll.
Guest whineleg
yeah, yeah... And I'll take each thread creator on the front page as a role model, and follow the same principle.:dance:
I dont think cyclic role modelling workz
Guest whineleg
U also know that SRT sucks but u still create a poll/thread dont u ??? :giggle:
Yes, because I want others to know that, hence the poll. I dont want others to know what sex I am.