Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

These photos are to scare little midgets from CSK land who come here for trolling :finger:
So are you trying to say you're players are ugly f.cks ? (except AK and RSD :hail:) :--D
To add to what BB said, they are ugly fu.cks and you still drool over them? :hmmm:

Someone told me that it was the BRC support page' date=' looks like wrong info. All the players photo and the drooling confirms that its a gay fan club thread. Sorry to bother you guys, please continue.[/quote'] stop wearing those pink glasses mon. not everything is gay :fear:

Guest DeveGowda
:omg: Thanks a lot for your feedback' date=' Grow up budda :haha: :cantstop:[/quote'] I am already grown ....but can Only laugh at childrens website.. who not even matured... :hysterical:

CSK fans remind me of bangla players and fans who have achieved zilch but still think they are the anything to sweat over.
as though BRC are the all conquering side :giggle: Your piss poor team made your owner to get such a depression, that he had to gulp his own liquors Backdoor Benguzzz BRC = Kenya of WC2003 enough said

we were the best ipl team in the CL(by far).i guess you were not watching as goober kings didnt make it.
when two slum dwellers get qualified by fluke, thats what happens :hysterical: one donkey has to be the best among the same group Everyone knows what ur great team did in CL :hysterical: unfortunately no backdoor there, soo sorry

when two slum dwellers get qualified by fluke, thats what happens :hysterical: one donkey has to be the best among the same group Everyone knows what ur great team did in CL :hysterical: unfortunately no backdoor there, soo sorry
you seem too obsessed with backdoors. :hmmm:

wasnt it 3 teams? CSK STILL didnt make it and we qualified because we made finals, unlike your team. A fluke would be freddy flntoff actually playing a game for you guyz:hysterical:

wasnt it 3 teams? CSK STILL didnt make it and we qualified because we made finals' date=' unlike your team. A fluke would be freddy flntoff actually playing a game for you guyz:hysterical:[/quote'] lol we reached finals in 2008 :hysterical: this time we are winners :two_thumbs_up:

wasnt it 3 teams? CSK STILL didnt make it and we qualified because we made finals' date=' unlike your team. A fluke would be freddy flntoff actually playing a game for you guyz:hysterical:[/quote'] sorry DD is a much better team that the joker teams like BRC and DC :finger:. Dont add them to your list Find a good hiding place by end of this IPL