Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Guest Hiten.
So did Mumbai ! in fact lost to 6th placed team in the competition :hysterical: So momentum defineeetly with namma bengaluru :brc:
No moar jinxing s..hit now Danny. BRC :reddy: :bootyshake: :finger: Aamchay :mi: jinknaar B->B->B->

Kumble/Jennings will not change the team. With so many non-slow bowlers, we will be screwed like last time. Even Kumble is faster and the ball comes neatly to the bat. One swing will get a 6 or a 4. He needs to bowl couple of part-timers to keep the score down. And They don't have a team who can consistently chase 180+ targets. They have done it only once against Punjab. I hope they set a score this time against MI. I guess we can miss Ross for White this time around as long as White is not bowled.

Alas the fast bowlers did it for the umpteenth time this IPL. One or two instances would be random. But this leaking of runs in the last 7 overs was consistent. They should have gone for appanna or Joshi and cut down the runrate. f u c k u Jennings/Kumble. I think reaching the semi-final itself was lucky enough. :dash1::sniffle:

ya we were pretty lucky to reach the semis. But, overall great turn-around from the despair of the first season. It's been a decent 3 years. From next year, there will be lots of changes and I wish to see a core of young upcoming players, especially those stars from our U19 team.

Guest Hiten.

I honestly think RCB has a good squad and they messed it up themselves by picking KP over. They should've stuck with either Morgan or White (who are better T20 players than KP). One of the reasons why MI are successful in this campaign are because they had invested faith in two-three players and stuck with them irrespective of their outing. Pollard has hit high note at the right time, Tiwary/Rayudu have played crucial cameos. RCB forgot that this was Morgans' first IPL outing and would need some matches under his belt to show his talent and prove his worth. I would still pick the same XI (sans KP, + Morgan/White) for the next IPL and stick with the same players expecting a better show (probably a finals berth or better yet champions). This is one team that has learned from its mistakes and blunders in IPL I and have improved many folds compared to any other IPL team. KKR really ought to follow RCB's suit if they are to improve and jump out of the wooden spoon race.