Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Bangalore RC lacks all the T20 elements' date=' i.e. fielding, strike bowlers and Aggressive batsmen[/quote'] Their fans suck too. They should be booing Kolkata every time their fielders touch the ball. They can't even create the intimidating atmosphere that is required for their sh itty team to win

Guest Hiten.
u won't see that happening in India in any staidum dude.
Mumbai-kars will show you how exactly do you support your team :finger: Just keep watching

Guest Hiten.
Mumbaikars are an excellent crowd - always noisy, abusive at times, and they are the only crowd in India that chant collectively. Best crowd in India by far WANKHEDE MEIN AAYA BHOOT, PAKISTAN KI MAA KI CH00T :hysterical:
Not only that, there are fights between each stands (4 in total). I remember when India played SA in test match. Jadeja was in the team. We chanted "Madhuri ka bhai kaun jadeja jadeja" :cantstop: .. Poor guy never came near the ropes again :haha:

What a joke this contest has been. You could have lined up a bunch of Bangla cricketers & they'd have done better than the Bangalore RCs. As for the hostility & rivalries, it takes time to build. When Punjab meets Chennai, I'd love to see Yuvraj at his T20 best, even though Chennai is my home team. Unlike soccer leagues, we've seen cricket as an international sport, far too long to shift affinities from players to cities that quickly.

]Dravid and Jaffer opening?? 2 openers known for their test match skills?? i mean having Boucher and Cam White in the team.. they should have let either one of them open the innings along with Dravid. Boucher might have been a good deal on top.. wat say?
Actually the Dravid-Jaffar combo did its job by getting out quickly:haha: But seriously, Dravid & Jaffa as openers in 20-20 WTF

Not only that, there are fights between each stands (4 in total). I remember when India played SA in test match. Jadeja was in the team. We chanted "Madhuri ka bhai kaun jadeja jadeja" :cantstop: .. Poor guy never came near the ropes again :haha:
Dont forget the delhi crowd. remember the "Aloo cheers" that greeted Inzi in 1999. Delhi and Mumbai crowds are definitely the most outrageous ones by far which definitely make them fun. also interested if the bacchans come over to see a match. and f they do then which camp do they support.