The Official Chennai Super Kings Supporters Thread!!!!

zubinpepsi

With Haydos to open' date=' Hussey, Dhoni, Morkel,Badri, Freddie in the middle order and Bala, Murali, Freddie and Gony in the bowling department, CSK looks lot more stronger than last year.[/quote'] Sri, with Sachin and Sanath to open, Dhawan,Duminy,Abhishek,Bravo and Ashraful in the middle order and bowlers like Zaheer,Bhajji,Dhawal,Mills and Malinga in their ranks, MI looks like THE most balanced team of IPL :winky: PS Chennai vannu namma second favourite :two_thumbs_up:

WELL u r effectively cheering for ur own side n since it involves IPL' date='thats why i said it.i didnt say remove it.chill![/quote'] I'm chill all th way... instead of enjoying the thread, why r u asking it to be moved.. i dont know... if you dont want to be part of it.. its ur wish, noone forces you to read it anyway... but moving it to IPL forum means, no one else will read it, effectively rendering this thread useless... if that was your motive, then am sorry... I wont let it moved...

I'm chill all th way... instead of enjoying the thread' date=' why r u asking it to be moved.. i dont know... if you dont want to be part of it.. its ur wish, noone forces you to read it anyway... but moving it to IPL forum means, no one else will read it, effectively rending this thread useless... if that was your motive, then am sorry... I wont let it moved...[/quote'] its already moved1n why do u think nobody will read it if it gets moved?u r not debating something or sharing ur views?u r just cheering for ur side?tomorrow i can start 100 threads about kings XI,IT WOULD BE irritating,wouldnt it? in IPL forum,only CSK supporters can read it,i guess thats wat its meant for,innit?

Sri, with Sachin and Sanath to open, Dhawan,Duminy,Abhishek,Bravo and Ashraful in the middle order and bowlers like Zaheer,Bhajji,Dhawal,Mills and Malinga in their ranks, MI looks like THE most balanced team of IPL :winky: PS Chennai vannu namma second favourite :two_thumbs_up:
MI look all they want to look. CSK's gonna whoop everyone's *****, AGAIN. :dance:

Adi adi song lyrics... Adi – adi adi adi adi nethi adi. Adi – adi adi adi adi nethi adi. Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Athanai thisayilum suthi adi… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Athanai thisayilum suthi adi… Nila pandhaye sixer adi… Nee ninaithal imayathil vetri kodi… Adi – adi adi adi adi nethi adi. Adi – adi adi adi adi nethi adi. Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Aah… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Athanai thisayilum suthi adi… Nila pandhaye sixer adi… Nee ninaithal imayathil vetri kodi… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Aah… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Cherar Chozhar Pandiyar Vallavar veeram innum kayavillai… Chennai tamizhar serndhu ezhundhaal chepauk vanan dhooram illai… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Matradhu ellam vetri adi… Vettai adum singam endrum verum vayitrodu thirumbaadhu… Bat ai pidikkum engal padaiyo vetri varamal urangaadhu… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Adhirum padai nee sutri adi… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Karigal vazhavan senai edu… Raja rajarin vaazhai edu… Kalakka pogiroam maalai idu… Garjikkum singamey veeram kodu… (Lion roars) Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Athanai thisayilum suthi adi… Adi adi adi adi nethi adi… Athanai thisayilum suthi adi… Nila pandhaye sixer adi… Nee ninaithal imayathil vetri kodi… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Oh… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings… Oh… Super Kings (3)… Chennai Super Kings…

WTF is ur problem? Dont you see other threads on IPL in the main forum? If you dont want to read it or comment... just ignore.. why are you asking it to be moved? Doesnt sound good on your part Sachin Rox... Dint expect dis from you.
Sheesh, grow up and don't pick fights over any little thing. Sachin rox didn't do anything wrong. And a whole lot of other IPL threads have been moved to the T20 forum. That's why this exists.

See am not indulging in any petty fight. Before I started this thread, I saw atleast 6-7 threads in the main forum on IPL auction, best buys and worst buys, state your alliance etc threads. So I started my thread. My thread was definitely not in bad taste - all I was talking about is my excitement about IPL and how it has already started 2 months before. I wasn't putting down any other team like Kings XI or MI or using any abusive language like others... But Sachin rox comment just read "Move it to IPL forum". It sounded very bad to me, cos while rest of the other threads are there, he was just pointing to my thread to be moved. Was it because it was cheering CSK? Whats wrong in creating a thread that cheers a particular IPL team? Havent we created treads on Idian victory, South African victory etc etc... Atleast he could have made his point in a little nice way... "Since this is about IPL, can we move it to the T20 forum please". Instead he made an arrogant remark that got me pissed off. Otherwise I'm not one to get into arguments. BTW - Who decides which therad should be in what forum? Is there any guidelines? And how come 6-7 threads related to IPL were allowed to exist in the main forum before I started this thread?

See am not indulging in any petty fight. Before I started this thread, I saw atleast 6-7 threads in the main forum on IPL auction, best buys and worst buys, state your alliance etc threads. So I started my thread. My thread was definitely not in bad taste - all I was talking about is my excitement about IPL and how it has already started 2 months before. I wasn't putting down any other team like Kings XI or MI or using any abusive language like others... But Sachin rox comment just read "Move it to IPL forum". It sounded very bad to me, cos while rest of the other threads are there, he was just pointing to my thread to be moved. Was it because it was cheering CSK? Whats wrong in creating a thread that cheers a particular IPL team? Havent we created treads on Idian victory, South African victory etc etc... Atleast he could have made his point in a little nice way... "Since this is about IPL, can we move it to the T20 forum please". Instead he made an arrogant remark that got me pissed off. Otherwise I'm not one to get into arguments. BTW - Who decides which therad should be in what forum? Is there any guidelines? And how come 6-7 threads related to IPL were allowed to exist in the main forum before I started this thread?
thats ur choice of words.i dont think i was arrogant.arrogant would have been like 'Move this ***ing joke of a thread to IPL forum'. i was straight to the point n if thats arrogant,i cant help it. besides u r cheering an IPL team,hence i requested mods to move it to its appropriate place,IPL forum.wen we cheer for india,we all r one n there isnt any forum for it n site is named INDIAN cricketfans.com.

Damn, I forgot to incl Raina and Oram in the chennai team... Sample this for a T20 team... Hayden Hussey Raina Badri Dhoni Morkel Flintoff Oram Murali Balaji Gony Try beating THIS team.. :haha:
u cant have more than 4 foreigners in XI,SO THAT WONT BE THE XI