Yob Ponting gutted at lack of money he is getting!

Is he threatning Symonds with this statement. Symonds is not going to like these comments and yob ponting sounds bitter "It would actually be some sort of breach of a Cricket Australia contract, I would imagine. I think that's how it is set out at the moment, that you are to make yourself available for any international games that are scheduled to be played. I think that's how the Cricket Australia contract reads now. Whether it's unfair or not, we've all signed off on it."

I thought I might have been able to attract a little more: Ponting Australia captain Ricky Ponting is disappointed at the low price he attracted at the Indian Premier League players' auction, which saw him being sold for much less than the likes of compatriots Cameron White and David Hussey. Shah Rukh Khan's Kolkata team bought Ponting for US $400,000, which is US $300,000 and US $100,000 less than Hussey and White, who are not even regular members of the Australian team.

Add to it' date=' Ponting is also a cry baby :hysterical:[/quote'] you are right, look at it ^
$400 000 seems pretty good, considering the amount of anger his success has generated in India. And add in the little problem that he is unlikely to play a single match in the tournament and it seems like a decent deal.
He won't make that if he plays less or no matches at all. I read somewhere that they will make 25% of the money if they play less than 4/5 games.

Ponting does not sound gutted.

Ricky Ponting says he is disappointed (not distraught or upset, just disappointed) he did not sell for more at Wednesday's Indian Premier League (IPL) auction, where he was valued nearly US$1 million lower than Andrew Symonds. However, Ponting said there would be no friction in the Australian dressing room following the bidding war, during which he went to Kolkata for $400,000.