Impure Indianz!!!

fineleg

u have to put ur country over self. its no use living selfishly and leaving ur own country where u were born & brought up to just earn more $$$$$. i can even die for my country if required to. but i would want to take india ahead in the field of CS/IT instead of earn a few extra $$$$$ abroad. i would take a rs. 10000 job in india over a $ 20000 job in usa
I dont work. I'm here for the education. If I get a better education here, I'll come here. Why arent you in the army? Anyway, its a case of personal preference.

I dont work. I'm here for the education. If I get a better education here, I'll come here. Why arent you in the army? Anyway, its a case of personal preference.
Only Amit can have personal preference, the rest have to follow 'his' preference or be labeled impure :-) Nice job tagging a label generously and generalizing-ly :haha:

u have to put ur country over self. its no use living selfishly and leaving ur own country where u were born & brought up to just earn more $$$$$. i can even die for my country if required to. but i would want to take india ahead in the field of CS/IT instead of earn a few extra $$$$$ abroad. i would take a rs. 10000 job in india over a $ 20000 job in usa
How the heck do u think ur taking the country forward by working as an IT engineerin india..IT makes up less than 5% of the country' revenue...if oyu want to take the country forward go work for the downtrodden in the rural and remore areas of india..that is where u will find the real india-at the grassroots level..there is no point in blaming people who have left the country for greener pastures

awww do i sense a sense of jealousy here....amits was ur visa rejected at the US embassy:giggle:

'tics, take it easy..tere nayi dilli ka hain yeh aur iska ya tune hum chaar saal se sun rahe hain...but it inspired me to go back to india --------------------------- for the rest, we know amits from our last joint and you can break berlin wall but u cant change his impure dialogue..he is a 21 year old kid, just play along

looks like some of the newer guys r getting after me. the indians who live outside india ditched their country for $$$$$ and thats what makes them impure and holysmoke, return back to india & continue ur studies here

Amits...have you heard of someone called Mohandas karamchand Gandhi ? you would call him an impure Indian ?
i have heard about him. he is also known as the father of the nation & mahatma gandhi. he wont be called as an impure indian as he returned back to india and lived here & was one of the main factors in us getting independence

Guest HariSampath
i have heard about him. he is also known as the father of the nation & mahatma gandhi. he wont be called as an impure indian as he returned back to india and lived here & was one of the main factors in us getting independence
wow...you know your history..did you know he was educated abroad, lived 20 years outside India working to earn foren money ?