MTV Roadies....

beetle

I hate that idiotic sardar. Like Ranvijay said, pick someone of your own size, gaaaandoo. Khali peeli he was going after Dev.. kuch nahin bigada tha uska Dev ne... Gaaaaand mein dum hai to Samrat ko bully karne ki koshish kar na? Choooooootiya kahin ka
i m pretty sure that devs ***** ass provoked him .. there is so much behind the scenes that we dont know about .. even rajiv said that !!

i so want someone diss the **** outta this guy its not even funny !this guy is a grade A loser and he thinks that he is "DA SHYT" !.that sardar guy ( pradeep i think?) was gonna kick hi sass really bad before nomi saved him and now he votes out nomi what a mofo !
So true!I hope he gets kicked i the next episode.The guy has no self respect. He gotkicked by Pradeep and then crawled back to the same guy to remove someone who supported him. The worst guy is that slimy auntyji Sandeep! Now my favs are Kiri and Polomi....:--D

Man Raghu didn't even get a chance to speak :mad:. So are these guys saying that youth will have to get a NOC from their offices before spending it ? Pub culture does not corrupt one's mind, instead it helps people socialize more and better. If you want to ban something, why don't you look for drug peddlers who try to snick in the clubs and 'corrupt' the youth. Wrong Priorities, wrong place(es)..story of Indian politicians.

and also she has the famous name "bobby" so it reminds me of that song from the same movie "Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho aur chaabi kho jayein" bobby is class. and other girls too.
Bobby, Tammy are kewl and may be even Roop, well the rest are ehh !!!

Roop and Natasha are just boring aunties and that guy samrat is such an uncle ji.......:yawn2::yawn2:
:giggle: If you saw the preview to the next episode, then there's going to be a big fight between two of the females come the voting time. Guys, the pool in pool scene was hilarious, especially when Dev's turn came . That must've been the cracking moment of the show. But to his credit, he got more balls in than most The money task itself was quite innovative. And what's with these motorbike accidents. Seems like they have one or two every season.