Shoaib Akhtar ready to share tips with Ishant

Zakhmi

Do you know why he said that? Is it because Chappell wanted to kill Indian cricket? No! It is because Munaf does not have the fitness to have a 145kph career.
To improve his fitness depends mostly on the trainer and physio. If they cant to it, why they are with the team. Its rubbish that they cant improve his fitness level.

I agree, they can certainly improve his fitness levels. However, I have seen him run sometimes as though he suffers from athritic joints all over. The gait is very stiff. It could be that he has a predisposition whereby his fitness level cannot ever be comparable to other players.

Shoaib Akhtar ready to share tips with Ishant Mumbai: Pakistani fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar will soon be seen in action in India when he comes out wearing the Kolkata team colours in the Indian Premier League Twenty20 tournament. And he is ready with some advice for Indian’s young pacer Ishant Sharma as well. Shoaib has already spent a few days in Mumbai and after a trip to Haji Ali and Shah Rukh Khan; he is now gearing up to put his best foot forward for the Kolkata IPL Team. "Our team is a very good team. It is a very balanced team and very good unit - it has got Ricky Ponting, Chris Gayle, Umar Gul, Ishant Sharma, Ajit Agarkar. So, it is undoubtedly a very balanced and a very aggressive team," said Shoaib. Shoaib is likely to share the new ball with Ishant when the two turn out for the Kolkata team and the fast bowler is looking forward to sharing some tips with the young Indian pace sensation. :omg::omg::omg: I am not sure what tips he wants to share with I Sharma,Don't spoil the 19 year old kid.:angry_smile::angry_smile:

Guest HariSampath

^ and when you are getting thrashed, act as if you are unfit and break down, and also if some other fast bowler performs better than you, hit him on the knee with a cricket bat

fast bowler is looking forward to sharing some tips with the young Indian pace sensation. :omg::omg::omg: I am not sure what tips he wants to share with I Sharma,Don't spoil the 19 year old kid.:angry_smile::angry_smile:
a good sign and it would be professional guidance.
Forget about the tipz.. i just hope actor doesn't take any credit away from Ishant or media might credit Actor whenever in future Ishant shinez..
whateva we think, it will all be for the good of IS and India. SA will definitely encourage IS to bowl faster and faster with good line and length+some reverse swing+some healthy and fruitful bouncers ;)