Do you want a ban upon RSS Rallies, just like ban on Friday Prayers of Muslims?

Alam_dar

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Alam_dar Google Ayudha Pooja, done on the 9th day of Navratri especially in South India. It is when Pandavas broke their Agnathavaas and went to war on Vijayadashmi for Virat King.. You liberals mistake these religious ceremonies to violence from terrorists. Shame on you. 

I am not interested either in Islam or Saffron Brigade. Extremism is always bad, even if it is Atheist Extremism. 

The problem I see is this that Saffron brigade use extremist Muslims as EXCUSE for their own fanatic activities. To my wonder, Saffron brigade constantly pose themselves as "MAZLOOMs". This is a strange opposite mentality. In no way their fanatic activities come any more under being "Mazlooms". 

The real Mazlooms are only one, i.e. the normal humanity loving people, who only want to live in peace.

As far as the photo of saffron girls with swords in concerned, then they were from the RSS rallies, and politically motivated in name of religion. 

When Muslims try to show their power in Jumma prayers in name of their religion, then it is condemned. But same should be the standards for Sangh Parivar saffron brigade. They are frightening not only the Muslims, but normal people too with such activities. 

An Innocent Human life has preference above all religions and gods and nationalism and race and language. 

https://www.hindujagruti.org/news/98794.html

After armed rallies on Ram Navami, Imam of Tipu Mosque asks Mamata to ‘ban RSS’ in Bengal

Banerjee called the armed rallies an attempt to communalise the state

rss-sword.jpg

Never ever had the state of West Bengal seen such widespread pomp over Ram Navami. In what has been a bid to unite the Hindus of the state by Rashtriya Sayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and other wings of the Sangh Parivar, about 50 processions of different sizes were organised on the occasion of Ram Navami on 4th April in Kolkata.

Activists, bike borne and on foot, brandishing swords and chanting ‘Jay Shree Ram’ were seen in all the cases with giant size pictures of Lord Ram leading all the processions.

Interestingly processions were taken out even at the Muslim-majority pockets such as Kidderpore where they also shouted slogans like ‘Hindu Raj Banayenge’ (will build Hindu rule).

While RSS-backed organisations took out rallies at Burrabazar and other areas of north Kolkata, at Bhawanipore in central Kolkata and Garia in south Kolkata armed activists of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) participated in the rally. 

At Durgapur in Burdwan district, women and school children walked the rallies, sword in hand along with members of the saffron brigade.

Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan Masjid, Syed Md Nurur Rahman Barkati, at another press conference said that RSS should be banned in India. “RSS is a threat to India and just as the US banned Taliban, RSS should be banned in the country. I will talk to the CM and request her to ban RSS in Bengal, because it is spreading communal tension everywhere,” Barkati said on the sidelines of the press conference.

Edited by Alam_dar

50 minutes ago, diga said:

@coffee_rulesWhy do you indulge this guy Alam ... he is just interested in RSS bashing without ever going to check how many result in violence or block traffic affecting common man.? Dont think he is an atheist as he claims to be 

I see your point. For people like him, read Ratan Sharda's book on RSS , 

RSS 360 °: Demystifying Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh
Book by Ratan Sharda