Dhoni's captaincy : Call my judgment premature but,

Ram

I still havent seen the actual quote from Dhoni abt Rohit. There are varying versions.
"It was a bad reaction from Rohit. Even with the cramps I could have run and made it easily." Mahendra Singh Dhoni doesn't mince his words when queried about his runner (Rohit Sharma) getting him run-out during the ODI against Australia in Adelaide http://content-www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/328723.html?skiplimit=40#top

So, I gather Hema Malini is coming in at first drop? Actually, Sidhu is right. I know, you cynics will say that Vengy's selection yielded the CB series 2-0 etc etc...but you forget, if Ganguly was in the side, they would have won the series 3-0 for sure.

DHONI IS REALLY AWESOME!! He is the best captain India can have. He has handled the CB Series so well despite all the controversies and problems on the pitch, he has managed the team in a smart and confident way. He is aggressive on the pitch to the opposition and both his team e.g. when he clearly told off piyush chawla for misfielding in the 2nd final 2wards the end and when he shrugged of the umpire when the umpire told him to control Ishant. He is also friendly to all his team and supports them through all the controversies. He is also very modest ad doesn't take credit for anything which clearly shows in all the interviews he gave after every match, he never took credit for choosing who would play and who would not and other decisions he takes on the field. He is a very responsible captain and if India stick with him then the following years of Indian Cricket will be the golden!! GOOD LUCK DHONI!

"It was a bad reaction from Rohit. Even with the cramps I could have run and made it easily." Mahendra Singh Dhoni doesn't mince his words when queried about his runner (Rohit Sharma) getting him run-out during the ODI against Australia in Adelaide http://content-www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/328723.html?skiplimit=40#top
regarding that, in an interview dhoni said what he says to his players isnt a secret. things being said isnt putting the players down. he also said if at the end of day his comments are getting positive results on the pitch, thats what matters

A victory is like winning a million verbal duels: Dhoni NEW DELHI, March 14: "A victory is like winning a million verbal duels", said India's ODI captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, summing up his team's recent victory over Australia in the Tri-series championship marked by verbal attacks by some Australian players against Harbhajan Singh and others. "We gave it back to them, and how!" he said. Dhoni said he had refrained from giving any reaction to the Australian provocations as he knew his team could put it across the world champions. "I believe in action more than words. I was repeatedly hounded by Indian reporters, who wanted my reaction on repeated insinuations by some top members of the Australian team. But I said nothing. The best answer is your performance", he said. "I knew we would win and hence, refrained from reacting. I knew we would give it back to them at an appropriate time"; he added. Asked how he felt to actually see his hero Adam Gilchrist retire during the series, Dhoni said, "I felt sad, really sad. But then, I also felt happy because he would be a part of IPL and we will have more of this legendary cricketer. He is not finished yet." The Jharkhand wicket-keeper batsman, who played a key role in the team's historic triumph Down Under, said he missed home food and his two pet dogs during the long tour. http://cricket.indiatimes.com/News/NewsA_victory_is_like_winning_a_million_verbal_duels_Dhoni/articleshow/2867096.cms