Indians have never helped Pak cricket, fumes Miandad

Feed

"If the Indians wanted to repay Pakistan for the support they have given on the ICL this was the time to do it. "Unfortunately they backed out and it is a good lesson for our cricket officials not to follow the Indians blindly and look at our own interests in the world forum," he added.
:cantstop::cantstop: wat support? pakistanis followed ICL money .. :hysterical:

I dont understand it, what are the Pakistanis complaining about ? That we refused to tour 'em mid march ? Are they even serious ? How could they possibly expect us to tour Pakistan, when we have been on the road for nearly 2 months now and have test series against S.Africa coming up in end march ? Is think some sort of local gully cricket, where you change schedules according to the whims and fancies of some individual ? This is professional international sport for God's sake. Though seriously, this isnt a surprise coming from the Pakistanis. Being the excitable amateurs that they are, only they are capable of doing such things. And I found this MOST amusing,

Miandad said the Indians, by agreeing to come to Pakistan, could have sent a positive message to even Australia to tour Pakistan.
What a contradiction ! Doesnt Miandad realize that the Ind tour proposed as an alternative ONLY if Aus failed to show up ? I dont understand what he means when he says if the Ind had toured, it would send a positive message to the Aus too. What a joke !

I am also quite certain now that PCB will soften its stand towards ICL. They sided with BCCI and said any player playing for ICL wont be allowed to play even FC cricket in Pak, because BCCI didnt want any international stars to participate in ICL. But now, with the BCCI not going out of the way for doing any favors for Pak, I wouldnt be surprised to see PCB revokes that stand. There is no way they are going to lose some decent cricketers for lifetime just because they played some franchise cricket for 6 weeks a year.