Michael Clarke sledges Tendulkar!!!

mhr123

Some thing I hate in this forum is the sweeping generalizations beings made. Calling Aussies convicts for example' date=' It must be noted that it is the aussie cricket team that has become the target of our warth and not each and every aussie.[/quote'] yeah i agree wholeheartedly. but as an aussie i don't really take it to heart.. all it basically does is suggest that your average Indian cricket fan has his head up his @ss. I don't mean to offend anyone on this board but thats just how it appears from an outsiders point of you and if i saw an Australian forum making sweeping derogatory generalisations about all Indians on account of the actions of a few of their cricket players i would be ashamed and embarressed :/
yeah i agree wholeheartedly. but as an aussie i don't really take it to heart.. all it basically does is suggest that your average Indian cricket fan has his head up his @ss. I don't mean to offend anyone on this board but thats just how it appears from an outsiders point of you and if i saw an Australian forum making sweeping derogatory generalisations about all Indians on account of the actions of a few of their cricket players i would be ashamed and embarressed :/
jus like how it suggests tht an average aussie cricket fan has his arsehole stuckup ...like u see some of ur own countrymen's comments.. go thru all b4 taking the moral high ground.. oh yeah... watever aussies say is rite... u mite wanna check this out..

16str8, Unfortunately, it is the Aussies who have been shown to be mentally weaker. One man, Harbhajan, has unbalanced the whole side with his comments that they are barely able to contain their speech or behaviour towards him, on or off the field. The proof is there for all to see and it is indeed sad to see. He has got under their skin and wreaked havoc with them. The Aussies have been exposed...for all the manly sledging they can dish out, they can't take any in return.

hmm... I heard Rohit Sharma couldn't handle some of the nasty ones directed at him. Ever since, he has gone down. He should learn to deal with these things. That is why he is throwing himself everywhere. Those brilliant run outs. He promised someone in the dressing room that he will stunn them with his fielding. Unfortunately, he couldn't cope up with it while batting as these Mendaks.... just keep it on all the time. Poor thing is barely 20 years old. Boy when these Aussies will come to India, they are not going to get any support from the crowd. But it will be treamendous experience for our young briged. They are going to be strong in 2-3 years. Pathan has become a strong character. and so is Dhoni. Once we get RS, IS, RU and GG become like them, we could handle these Aussies in ODIs as well. There was lot of sledging happening against GG and RS as they are upcoming players... That is why you see GG playing very wild against them. He needs to slow down a bit and hit them where it matters most.

Well bugger off and post somewhere else then!
geez thats nice of you.. you really are a welcoming bunch aren't you? :/ if you guys can argue that australian cricketers are poor ambassadors for our country then i can confidently say that you guys are TERRIBLE ambassadors for India. god i hope work never sends me your way. ps. what a catch by hussey! F**k YEAH!!