Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

On 5/3/2019 at 7:12 AM, ShankarShailendra said:

Wasn't Shah Mehmood Qureshi chest thumping in front of the media citing his intelligence sources that India is planning to attack Pak by mid-April? What happened to that? 3 phase of polling still left, so chances of strike again before final counting of 23rd May .

Haha I just saw the youtube video of the damage spice 2000 bombs can cause and can clearly understand how shocked he is.

The psyche of Pak army has been hit hard, not just because of air strikes in kpk but also because both China and USA indirectly supported India for war on terror. 

The thing is we need to be alert from here now, I'm 100% sure that ISI is right now planning another proxy war. They won the internet info war but deep down their egos are hurt with airstrikes, shooting down f 16 and being forced to return our pilot.

Edited by MechEng

On 5/3/2019 at 9:52 AM, Gollum said:

@Laaloo @diga @vayuu1 @DHONI_FANN @randomGuy @coffee_rules @SecondSlip @Adi BB @sergio04 @FischerTal @Clarke @Number @chewy and a few of my like-minded brothers I may have missed.

Guess who all stayed out of this thread?

Next time the libtard chumps lecture about nationalism or some liberal crap they pull out of their behinds, it will be good to remember that an event of such great significance for India, something that made us all proud had no effect on them. Pick any random aam aadmi on the streets and you would have got some emotion from him/her post these air-strikes. But the problem is Ravish/Kamra ass lickers have no attachment to our armed forces, they will ignore all the good and then pounce on them whilst speaking Pak's language when our boys have it rough.

Despicable scumbags. Nothing wrong with being a hardline RWer or bhakt, but a person who has no attachment to our bravehearts doesn't deserve any attention. No excuse can save their sorry behinds, at a time when the nation was more or less united these creatures chose to stay away. Love for army unnerves them, patriotism unnerves them, patriotic slogans make them run for cover...*ing scoundrels and * their twisted idea/soul of India bhashans. 

I don't think I or many others qualify as one. If we choose Indian Army over Pak Army in terms of reliability, Indian govt over Pak fauj controlled Gormint, that just comes as common sense to most of us. Punching back when someone attacks u is self defense, not war mongering.

I have argued this with many padosis too who whine about bjp Hindu extreme right/fascist govt & army. If that were true, their entire quam would be India's bitch after a conventional war that would last less than a year. Either that or Pak sar zameen would be a nuclear wasteland if they used nukes in defence or offense. Just be happy this so called Hindu right isn't anywhere close to what you project in your nonsense. Other countries and societies have done far more damage for far less provocations.

As many as 170 JeM terrorists killed in Balakot airstrike: Italian journalist

Francesca Marino, an Italian journalist, has reported that up to 170 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were killed in the airstrike conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF) in Pakistan's Balakot.

LINK

Up to 170 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists were killed in the airstrike conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF) in Pakistan's Balakot, a foreign journalist has reported.

The pre-dawn airstrike was carried out by the Indian Air Force on February 26, days after the Pulwama terror attack. According to a report by Italian journalist Francesca Marino, the airstrike on a Jaish-e-Mohammed training camp in Balakot led to the death of 130-170 JeM recruits.

Speaking to India Today TV, the journalist accused Pakistan of lying as the country has maintained that the Indian Air Force airstrike did not lead to any damage or casualties.

"Despite Pakistan's efforts to deceive the world on the Indian airstrikes on the Jaish-e-Muhammad camp, small details of what happened in Balakot in the wee hours of February 26 and thereafter have kept trickling in from my source," Italian journalist Francesca Marino wrote in her report.

Marino further wrote that a Pakistani army unit from Shinkiari base camp arrived at the location of the strike on February 26 around 6 am, just two-and-a-half hours after IAF successfully bombed the terror camp.

Quoting sources, Marino wrote that a unit of the Pakistani Army arrived at the spot and transported the injured to the Harkar-ul-Mujahideen camp, located in Shinkiari, where Pakistan Army doctors treated them.

Marino wrote that her sources indicated that around 45 individuals injured in the strike are still undergoing treatment at the military camp while 20 have succumbed during treatment.

And, the terrorists who have recovered are in custody of the Pakistan Army, according to her report.

Marino said that the inputs are based on information gathered over the last few weeks through reliable sources in the region.

"The numbers estimated have ranged from 130-170, including those who have died during treatment. Those killed included 11 trainers, ranging from bomb makers to those imparting weapons training," she wrote.

The journalist also suggested that a group of JeM members even visited the families of those killed in the attack and offered cash compensation to them to prevent leakage of information. She also highlights that the hilltop training camp is still under the control of the Pakistan army, with a captain rank officer of the Mujahid battalion in command.

Even local police is not allowed to access the road leading to the training camp, she said in her report.

:cantstop:

14 hours ago, dial_100 said:

horse's mouth. 

1 min of video is enough. Admits 300 were killed and the response from Pak was not proportionate. Why didnt they strike India? He seemed criticizing Pak establishment for not taking enough action.

Haha, he surely has guts to talk of escalation.