Tendulkar Interview - 1st CB SERIES FINAL IND-AUS

RockStar

I loved how he said; "I play cricket because it's my passion, i love to play for India; i grew up dreaming of playing for India and that's the reason i play, i don't play to prove anyone wrong", with a satisfied, the-hell-with-you type look on his face. Tendulkar is a true patriot Nice touch by Gilly at the end there, he is a great sport too.

]I loved how he said; "I play cricket because it's my passion' date= i love to play for India; i grew up dreaming of playing for India and that's the reason i play, i don't play to prove anyone wrong", with a satisfied, the-hell-with-you type look on his face. Tendulkar is a true patriot Nice touch by Gilly at the end there, he is a great sport too.
Yup, he really got emotional when he said that, esp during the " I grew up dreaming of playing..." You could literally feel the force behind those words. And even Harsha was a bit taken aback by the intensity of the reply and was quite literally lost for words, floundered around a bit and asked a totally irrelevant follow-up question.