Harbhajan's Monkey Gesture

No seems to be handling it' date=' aussie cricketers have sledged for ever so getting it back has been a long time coming. It's a shame that the focus is on this as opposed to the cricket matches over the summer.[/quote'] Yeah...
However, you simply can't believe that it has entirely been totally instigated by the aussie team, that would just pure naivety...
I never said so, I said "many a times" meaning most of the times.
Guest Hiten.

Newspaper owners have made a fortune over these controversies. Each and every step of both Australian and Indian players have came under heavy scrutiny. For instance, Harby (might) have been scratching his armpits, Aus media presented it to the Australian as a monkey like gesture. In the same manner, Indian media has portrayed Aussie's as the beast like figures. Talk about playing under pressure. All the 22 players have to be very careful and make sure none of their steps are heading towards apocalypse. A very good series has been reported in the media (as expected) but for wrong reasons (not expected). I think this bullshit from media has gone a bit too far and it will go on when the Australian team comes to India for a test tour and IPL:((

A very good series has been reported in the media (as expected) but for wrong reasons (not expected). I think this bullshit from media has gone a bit too far and it will go on when the Australian team comes to India for a test tour and IPL:((
Correcto. That BS is going on essentially because that BS sells in the eyes of the fans. It is depressing to see Indian and Aussie fans getting their undies in a twist at the drop of the hat. If you follow newspaper or check messageboards you get the feeling that every Aussie is a cheat and every Indian a racist. The truth of course is very different. Props to Alan Border who had the galls to say categorically he supported Harbhajan. I hope few Indians would check his statement and realize their own folly in painting Aussie greats with same brush.

If that pic is used as evidence and it is flashed across in Aussie media, then it is quite silly. From that pic, he could be getting ready to bowl and is stretching his arms -Scratching Cricket players scratch, pick their nose, eat their nails, spit on their hands, adjust the box area. Now if you start taking pics of them and portraying in such a manner, then its the viewers that are so gullible and the media is just using this as profit. Using that pic is quite pathetic. It doesnt show anythiing

Such sporting and cultured Aussie crowd:giggle: It was claimed some fans taunted the divisive spinner to "show us your knob" and "get a haircut" - both references to his Sikh roots. Andrew Wilson was among about 20 fans who travelled from Newcastle to see yesterday's match - and Harbhajan's unique take on mixing with the fans. "He definitely spat in our direction - about six or seven times," Mr Wilson said. "It was deliberate because he turned away from the pitch, looked up and spat at us. "He was copping a lot of abuse, but spitting is not on in my book. That's a bit out of line." http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23308463-5001023,00.html
Shouldn't CA do something abt this first
Bhaji given the all clear by crowe. Aussie crowd are a disgrace and so are the media. A picture showing bhaji scratching his arm pit, please grow up! The aussies are getting desperate. Channel 9 pictures show nothing as well and have bhaji in the all clear.
Where did ya get this news

I have never seen any country's media, hounding a cricketer of an opposition team, like this aussie media targeting Harbhajan. they must be really ashamed. the way the media- electronic as well as print media venting venom on Bhajji, it is shocking.

Bajji should start a foundation i hope bajji contactz Aus media and tellz them to promote his newly planned Foundation which is "Save Monkeyz around the world Foundation" Gilly wore pink glovez for Mcgrath's foundation on breast cancer.. here Dhoni would wear brown glovez then to do the needful.

Bajji should start a foundation i hope bajji contactz Aus media and tellz them to promote his newly planned Foundation which is "Save Monkeyz around the world Foundation" Gilly wore pink glovez for Mcgrath's foundation on breast cancer.. here Dhoni would wear brown glovez then to do the needful.
:hysterical:

The media had been whipping up a frenzy and it appears as though they are playing to the lowest common denominator...and revealing a lot about themselves. Mob mentality. Now they have egg on their faces, they will smallnote their embarrasment as much as they bignoted the initial accusation. The crowd was looking for something to stitch him up with, by the looks of things. The man scratches his armpit, he is doing a monkey act. He spits, he is spitting at us. He farts, we have to smell. If he touches his toes with his back to us, he is giving us the arse. If he does the bhangra with two fingers, he is flipping us. Ridiculous, vindictive and petty partisan behaviour.