Harbhajan's Monkey Gesture

Was just going thru the sydney morning herald and they report that bhajji was caught by their camera imitating a monkey to the crowd after 10mins of dismissing hayden! If this turns out to be true, I would be highly dissapoiinted and would definitely want bhajji to be kicked out !...

Leave Bhajji alone, you idiots !!! That is what i think everytime his name is mentioned in the media. Haven't they had enough ? Just let it go, FFS. It's like they are deliberately trying to stir things up; which makes sense because India are going to close out their annual tri-Series on a sad note by winning it.

he might have broken into his celebratory bhangra like he did during the 20-20 Semifinals. now given australian media's fledging IQ, it might not be beyond them to confuse Bhangra for a monkey impersonation. Nonetheless, if India win the next final (hopefully on the back of a Harbhajan and Tendulkar one - two punch), then he can immitate all the monkeys in the world, and i would be supporting him every second of the way.

Such sporting and cultured Aussie crowd:giggle: It was claimed some fans taunted the divisive spinner to "show us your knob" and "get a haircut" - both references to his Sikh roots. Andrew Wilson was among about 20 fans who travelled from Newcastle to see yesterday's match - and Harbhajan's unique take on mixing with the fans. "He definitely spat in our direction - about six or seven times," Mr Wilson said. "It was deliberate because he turned away from the pitch, looked up and spat at us. "He was copping a lot of abuse, but spitting is not on in my book. That's a bit out of line." http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23308463-5001023,00.html

Imbecile Harbhajan Singh. If he has indeed done this he should be banned for a year straight up, no questions asked. It would be a huge loss of face for India. During the whole "racism" row it was made out how Indians were "hard" done by and nothing like monkey-saga happened in the middle. Indeed it was made to sound as if "maa-ki" is common place in Indian lingo. With this it would only prove Aussies to be right and leave a lot of hurt goodwill for India. I personally didnt watch the match so cant comment with 100% conviction but if found true ban this maa-ki **** for a full year.