Two world championship in our pocket....where are we heading?

We are the T20 world champions.:yay::yay: We are the under-19 world champions :yay::yay: Our senior team is beating the world champions in their backyard right now :two_thumbs_up: The way Dhoni is supporting younger players, its quite clear that he has an eye on the 2011 world cup.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: We really cant go down from here. We can only improve. We already have a young team and the next generation is showing great promise. We have a never-before pace line up. The batters are getting great support from the bowlers. Fielding has improved with the younger players coming in.. We shouldnt take much time in replacing Australia from the position of numero uno. :yay::yay:

Guest HariSampath

The ODI plus T20 scorecard between Dhoni and Australia reads 6-6 as of today !! Incredible ! If we win the game tomorrow, not only we take the CB series, we also go one up and LEAD Aus 7-6 in the past few months ( from T20 wc). I wonder which team in the world has played like this against the ODI world champions Aus !

what kind of pressure?
BEING our neighbourz, they alwayz want to match us.. alwayz want to be ahead of us.. though when it ocmez on to beating australia.. they alwayz suck and we alwayz do it consistently.. pressure on the pakiz.. big time.. and on their fanz.. they are jelous big time i tell ya..
BEING our neighbourz, they alwayz want to match us.. alwayz want to be ahead of us..
But in the recent years lot of that has subsided I reckon, Zardari is talking about partnering with Asian economic giants India and China. When was the last time a Pakistani leader could get away with calling India a giant? I think a lot of their expectations has reduced. If they are sensible, they should hope for a pakistani team which is stable & then think about outdoing us.
though when it ocmez on to beating australia.. they alwayz suck and we alwayz do it consistently..
No doubt.
pressure on the pakiz.. big time.. and on their fanz.. they are jelous big time i tell ya..
Of course, they would be jealous. But pragmatically they should look for a stable team rather than a team that can outdo us at the moment.
we're heading in the right direction
yes...yes...100% yes... After today's tri-series win we have surpassed another milestone towards the crown of ODI cricket. We will be prevailing provided our team remains integrated and knows the cause of playing ( playing for nation and millions of fans in India ). Again, I repeat we must develop regular rotation to strengthen our bench strength. :dance::dance::dance: