I still believe

Ram

Neither did I. I held back from posting until full 50 overz are done. Well, have you bet "real" money or is it ICF money? :D
well real life money, i would be pissed off if india pulls this off. Cuz i betted for $600, if i win i will buy ps3 and if i loose, dunno where to get money from :cantstop:
Eh? Holy? Do you think this is good total considering where we were around 37, 38th over mark!?? That kind of platform, and this is not 30-35 runs short!??
I thought you said you would be happy and stop making negative comments about the Indian ODI side if htey won one game, which they have????????
Eh? Holy? Do you think this is good total considering where we were around 37, 38th over mark!?? That kind of platform, and this is not 30-35 runs short!??
I think its a par score. But the thing is, we have the runs on the board. Now the deciding factors for the game would be the amount of swing in the first 8, and the amount of dew.
I thought you said you would be happy and stop making negative comments about the Indian ODI side if htey won one game' date=' which they have????????[/quote'] Shwetabh, Let me ask you straight: Do you think we have got the total which we were well set for? (what better platform can a top order give the middle order?) Do you think we capitulated in the last 10 overs or not?
Shwetabh, Let me ask you straight: Do you think we have got the total which we were well set for? (what better platform can a top order give the middle order?) Do you think we capitulated in the last 10 overs or not?
doesnt matter. what we need is a total that can beat the opposition, not a total that we "are capable of" or "were set for"
Shwetabh, Let me ask you straight: Do you think we have got the total which we were well set for? (what better platform can a top order give the middle order?) Do you think we capitulated in the last 10 overs or not?
And let me ask you straight - have you ever played a competitive game of cricket or any sport at a decent level to go about with those nonsensical comments that you do? Cricket or any sport is not software programing where you can build in your modules to give you the result.
Eh prudent, I did not post till 50 overz ended. Havent created a thread yet. The ICF-ers surely force me to change my freedom of posting! Beetle once remarked these folkz have changed FL, but I will be back in form. Just that right now, everyone seems to get way too upset!
:D
And let me ask you straight - have you ever played a competitive game of cricket or any sport at a decent level to go about with those nonsensical comments that you do? Cricket or any sport is not software programing where you can build in your modules to give you the result.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Eh prudent, I did not post till 50 overz ended. Havent created a thread yet. The ICF-ers surely force me to change my freedom of posting! Beetle once remarked these folkz have changed FL. Just that right now, everyone seems to get way too upset!
I have to agree. FL has copped a lot from everyone, including me, in the past few days(most of it was his/her making though) and it's resembling a witch hunt. This hunting in packs of posters will only drive them away. Attack the posts not the posters. PS - fineleg, SRT nearly made another ton against OZ in a final. You must be loving it:two_thumbs_up:
I am laughing do you really think 4000 odd posters here are all great athletes who have competed aggressively???? Most of them are pot-bellied desis who feel powerful commenting here as if they can field like Rhodes, bat like SRT and bowl like Akram or they are software professionals who have never lifted a bat but can hack Microsoft if they need to so stop the " anyone who has not competed should not post" On another note finey's negativism and preoccupation with SRT failures is really really annoying