Are we good against Bouncers?

7 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

The problem with most Pak batsmen is the wierd crouch trigger movement they do - look at Sarfaraz and Haris. That can't be good way deal with bouncers when you're not that tall to begin with.

Even Babar Azam who is supposed be their best bat, tends to play the pull aerially. He is not fully in control of the shot. I suspect other teams willbombard them with the short pitched stuff going forwrd. Not all teams have the pace to successfully exploit it though. Kinda reminds me of our T20 WC 09 campaign.

I'm just so glad the current lot and the next in line batsmen like Shaw, Gill, etc are very good against the short stuff.

Gill's pull shots 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yes we are .....Dhawan , jadhav are 2 guys who are struggle a bit but then dhawan scored runs in Aus n Sa so he knws how to score runs .

Infact shankar n DK also plays bouncer well 

Dhawan relies on upper cut. Worst among what we have is Jaddu. He can't even connect most of the time.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dhawan relies on upper cut. Worst among what we have is Jaddu. He can't even connect most of the time.

Jaddu struggles mostly coz he doesn't have the ability to come n hit from ball 1 , which is why he has struggled at 7 all those yrs. In test matches we have seen when he is set he can take on bowlers. Jadeja also does have a issue against high quality pace bowling which get worse when he has the pressure to n hit from ball 1. 

I think jadhav is worse