CWC 2019 Match 6 | England Vs Pakistan| Trentbridge| June 3, 2019 | Match thread

17 hours ago, Suhaan said:

So you intend to say had India batted first ,the match still would have ended as an one sided affair, obviously for Pak?

I get your point here

I'm not taking away any credit from Pakistan,they out played us that day,but they were allowed to outplay us by Kohli

Even a layman would have suggested to bat first in a high profile decider

kohli wanted to dance with his pakistani brethren. 

Shami's illegal child wanted to know - "baap kaun hai" "baap kaun hai"

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I, for one, totally and out and out supported Pakistan yesterday. It was a delightful win! Something to cherish. 

The other thing which people did not notice is, Nasseer Hussain also, out and out made it clear that he supports Pakistan all the way, even more than England. The way he was talking was kind of embarrassing. 

It could be the religion connect, Islam. And perhaps that's one of the reasons Nasseer hates India. But his love for Pakistan is unparalleled! 

I know these days radars are clouded but try. This is cricket. He can like Pakistan. They are a good team. Supporting them does not mean supporting Pakistan. There is a big difference.

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I know these days radars are clouded but try. This is cricket. He can like Pakistan. They are a good team. Supporting them does not mean supporting Pakistan. There is a big difference.

funny! If only your understanding was as bright as the pj's you crack. I have clearly mentioned he likes the Pakistan cricket team. Where did the country come from? And he obviously can like the team for more than one reason! Unless your radar has started reading minds!