India captain Virat Kohli is the king but England's pace will worry him

Archer is the only decent pacer England has. Also has anyone noticed all the games England played were on pattas, nothing for the bowlers. England's greatest strength is their batting line up and I think Jadeja should replace Vijay Shankar for the England game. 

As far as Kohli is concerned, I think the best thing that happened to India was that 'he didn't win the toss!' Chasing a target with an inexperienced opener and a 'yet to be proven' middle order is a huge gamble in a high pressure game. Fortunately this was pakistan's stupid mistake to make.

Kohli the captain is blessed with cricketing talent never seen before in an Indian team. He is the cherry on that cake, whatta batsman!  For a decade now English commies have scratched hard to find chinks in his armour, Hussein especially. If there is one, it's not English pace bowling, but Kohli's captaincy.

7 hours ago, Stuge said:

FFS ,this is not 2000's now .He is not going to get ICC fair play award .I could never understand that walking away thing .

It is not about fair play or anything.It is just an instant reaction which happens to every batsmen who has played the game and thought he had nicked so he walked.People are overanalyzing it.