Rahul Dravid's message to the youngsters

for many in under-19..their life is settled...they have got enough to buy a house..will play Ranji or IPL,ICL and will get a job in some company... there are not many now a days who wants to play cricket because he loves it.. the glamour and money is playing a big role in choosing it.. i was a bit sad to see these boys sporting new shades inside a plane and having fun with cabin crews.. it seemed as if they have reached the height....from there they can only FALL... Parents should come here to play a role... Money corrupts even a sane mind...so can;t really blame inexperienced, young mind..

for many in under-19..their life is settled...they have got enough to buy a house..will play Ranji or IPL,ICL and will get a job in some company... i was a bit sad to see these boys sporting new shades inside a plane and having fun with cabin crews.. ..
where did u see or read abt this kind of behavior?
Yep. Generally flies all across the country, Bombay-Delhi being his commonest, if thats the word, route. How come you were not aware of this Gambo? You should hear him talk of Vayudoots sometime :hatsoff:
Had no idea at all! Thank god he's not another IT guy. His job is what most of us dreamt of, as kids. For the record, I am a fan of Jet Airways GIB. :D
U-19 will do well to remember this: Sadanand Viswanath sat in the throng, unrecognised by most. Just 23 years ago, he was part of an Indian side that went unbeaten through the World Championship of Cricket. His ebullience and skill behind the stumps had everyone reaching for superlatives but within two seasons, he was gone, lost to depression and a battle with the bottle Add Laxman Sivaramakrishnan to the list!
I remember Sadanand has settled in Australia.
GIB is a pilot in Jet Airways.
arre Bhaiya...Mai Pilot hota to airhostess ke saanth maze kar raha hota..yahan keyboard abuse nahi karta.. and Sorry to disappoint you Gambo...i am also one among the many IT Engineers ...though thoda refined kaam hai.. "Chip designing" ke field me hun..:giggle:.. i saw these lads on a kingfisher chartered flight...with beautiful girls..as cabin crews..and NDTV gave exclusive pictures of their travel to india..