PCB may approach England, New Zealand for tri-series

The Afghans have said that their phaast bowlers are on par with Pakistan's and are phaaster than the Indian's "We have great fast bowlers. They are faster than Indian pace bowlers and on a par with the Pakistanis" Link
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Hiten.

Nz and Eng forfeited their games in WC 03 (they had to tour Zim, I think). Is PCB acting naive over here by trying to invite them to play in Pakistan, when Aussies have refused ? :giggle:

Guest Hiten.
If Paki teams goes there and join NZ and Eng' date=' then I think a tri-series may be possible. But, NZ and Eng teams coming to Pak seems difficult at the moment.[/quote'] Nope not happening. NZ-Eng have already finished playing ODI's. Ireland are licking their lips. But goddamn pcb won't invite them :cantstop:
This team is going to go no where' date=' with a coach who thinks fast bowling is about speed alone...[/quote'] Exactly what i was thinking. Speed doesnt guarentee anything, Shoaib cant do anything these days even with his speed, Binga is successful because of his yorkers, bouncers and accuracy and then speed. U all saw Shaun Tatti failing on the fastest pitch in the world, these guys wont be able to do anything without accuracy.