No wonder we call him a true Gentleman :-)

Prudent

Fck, I am so jealous of Dhoni and Uthappa. If I sit SO close to Sachin, I will faint in 5 mins, out of pure ecstasy. And before all ya perverts think absolute nonsense, I wanna to categorically make clear that Sachin is my hero and all my devotion/affection for him is purely because of that ONLY.

Fck' date=' I am so jealous of Dhoni and Uthappa. If I sit SO close to Sachin, I will faint in 5 mins, out of pure ecstasy.[b'] And before all ya perverts think absolute nonsense, I wanna to categorically make clear that Sachin is my hero and all my devotion/affection for him is purely because of that ONLY.
We don't believe you Methinks there's some sugar in your tank :D:D
We don't believe you Methinks there's some sugar in your tank :D:D
I dont wear tight jeans, nor do I pierce my ears, or wear a cow-boy hat and bleach my hair blonde and to top it all, I HATE pink !! Isnt that evidence enough ?
I dont wear tight jeans, nor do I pierce my ears, or wear a cow-boy hat and bleach my hair blonde and to top it all, I HATE pink !! Isnt that evidence enough ?
:hysterical::hysterical: Maybe you are trying to "stay in the closet" too hard

on a clear view, none of them r looking at the back of the girl. everyone of dinesh kartik, uthappa & yuvraj r looking at tendulkar's watch. dinesh kartik was even smiling in the pic and even if uthappa & yuvraj were looking at the back of the girl, they can do so as they r umarried, maybe 1 of them had dinesh kartik take a look, he just smiled and then rotated his eyes at the next moment, if its a video & a still caught from that video, just look at the same video after 5 sec, dinesh kartik would definitely be looking somewhere else

on a clear view, none of them r looking at the back of the girl. everyone of dinesh kartik, uthappa & yuvraj r looking at tendulkar's watch. dinesh kartik was even smiling in the pic and even if uthappa & yuvraj were looking at the back of the girl, they can do so as they r umarried, maybe 1 of them had dinesh kartik take a look, he just smiled and then rotated his eyes at the next moment, if its a video & a still caught from that video, just look at the same video after 5 sec, dinesh kartik would definitely be looking somewhere else
arey yaar sab tharki hain :giggle:

c'mon guyz, the pictureis quite misleading, i don't think kartik is even looking at that, i think he's just seeing what dhoni is writing or just interestingly looking at a fan getting an autogrpahy. seriously u cant tell what they r looking at, and Robin is just lloking here and there, its just a cheesy snap, the reality is hidden behind it. i don't think any of them were doing anything like that