Axed Nel to quit SA cricket

Feed

I am in Melbourne...like you. I am living in India. India is my soul and it can never be taken away from me. It is me. Australia is changing...but bogan Oz is far worse than the redneck Misissippi. I have seen enough to make make me NUMB! Indians have seen a bit in this series. I hope it IMPRINTS on their minds. You will never know what I am talking about unless you are in it. And if you are....defeat it.

i know what u mean and I agree ... I have seen some bull **** ... I got punched in the eye (in sydney) cuz a junkie thought I am a Lebanese .. I have worked night shifts in mel and have seen enough ***** ... so thats why mere dost I am hopefully gonna leave this country in a year or 2 .. There is racism and to make it worse its underlying ..people dont show it .. and thats even worse cuz u get surprise sledge or insult .. Anyway I thought about it for a while and started feeling worse so I dont think about the problem anymore I m thiking of a way out ..

Tsk...I have been here close on nineteen years now...I have exploded every illusion an Indian might have about this place... I am a Jat Sikh Punjabi, 6ft 3, 270 pounds of muscle (mostly)...and I love to drink. Get pissed all the time. Guess what kind of folk cross my path in pubs? Yes...that's the type... I have been in situations which if I told you about...you would think I am bullshitting you...so I will not say. What I will say is this. Australia just pretends.

That freakin quota system seriously what kind of policy is this from Saf cricket board.. Andre Nel has been dropped because of the following reason "South Africa's transformation agreement, signed by selectors and senior officials, states there must be six players of colour in a squad of 14 and seven in a group of 15." similar stuff happend recently in our deodhar trophy.. because of the quota sytem two good players weren't selected Mithun Manhas from Delhi and Amol Mazumdar from Mumbai, two of the top players from their state who lead their state in Ranji were not picked for Deaodhar trophy for their respective zone North and West. just because the squad reached its limit of selecting maximum amount of players from a single state.. i mean what the heck is this.. better player should be given chance first.. this quota system sucks