Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

When it comes to these 'new citizens' population control must be enforced rigorously (can't apply retrospectively), at least for the next 50 years. That should assuage fears for the host states, everyone has to compromise so that the transition is smooth. 

Edited by Gollum

41 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There is a difference, those who came for better economic prospects are immigrants (illegal), while some have moved in illegally due to persecution and fear of being converted. They are refugees (sharanarthi). It would be inhuman to band them with other immigrants who have become a menace.

Semantics. I sympathise with everyone who is persecuted. That doesn't mean we can take in everyone - not when more than half our country lives in utter poverty. 

I have donated to some Rajasthani NGOs (UJAS partnered with HAF) who are fast-tracking vetting of persecuted Hindus to move them sooner to India. They have no country to go to. AGree to disagree, dont band them all as leeches.

Why can't they go somewhere else? And why doesn't this argument apply to muslims then? If you ask for these guys, libtards will say keep Rohingyas (they already did). Where does it stop?

Forget donations - will you take 1 refugee in your own house? If so please do and then you have a stand. Otherwise, I don't want to fund these leeches on my money.

I don't know if you have come across Pak Hindus in India. I have. These namak harams sit here and say their hearts beat for Pakistan. To hell with such people.

If we start worrying only from 1947, why do you think we honor freedom fighters, FOTN etc.  We will worry only about 1947 onwards. That is juvenile argument. Let them educate who we are and how we came into existence. India was not born in 1947.

.red herring. We can recognize freedom fighters without being stuck in 1947. This doesn't follow at all. 

You are used to parties like INC who put things in manifesto and forget when in power. People vote on mudde of the pre-election manifesto. They aren't not used to wrap jhol-muri!

How long are we going to use Nehru and Congress? We all know what a disaster those guys proved for the nation. But we voted for these guys for a stable government which brings in economic reforms, peace and prosperity. I give them kudos for Balakot, 370...hell I even supported demonetization and still feel it was well meant even if badly implemented. However here I just can't agree.

WHo is quarelling, just an act of reconcilliation and reparations for future harmony. If you wan to forget the past or white-wash crimes of coloniaL/mughal era, and negate history it will leave the majority hurt and wanting retribution. Let them accept Iconclast invaders of their ancestors. It will help build a stornger nation than what it has been since 72 years. I will ignore all leechi references, seems to be your favirite fruit.

Stronger nation how? By making enemies all around us? By ensuring BD and Afg fall into Pak arms? By kickstarting trouble in N.E after decades?

N.E protests is purely political, INC, Commies and AIUDF want to create an atmosphere where the anti-incumbency comes into picture for next elections. An investment for the future funded by vested interests. It will die down after a couple of days. Looks like we don't agree on anything, so will ignore your views.

Those guys will create trouble that is known but why give them fodder? They are obviously feeding the idea that BDs and Paks will flood N.E and N.E will lose its identity. India is a very diverse country and it is easy to create trouble. At least the we should send all these leeches to Kashmir.

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I have no idea man, seriously. Govt hasn't gone into specifics and rightly so because this is just the start. Citizenship amendment act by itself won't be of much use, need nationwide NRC to complement it. Even then since many have already faked their way into getting certificates results may be underwhelming just like Assam NRC. Implementation is the key and I am a bit skeptical, nevertheless start has to be made somewhere. 

I don't think we can send the illegal Muslims back, practically impossible. Again govt must be having some idea which it hasn't shared with public for obvious reasons. Taking it step by step lest panic sets in. 

Many of the refugees have settled in various parts of India and found a way to co-exist with remaining population, the other day they were showing interviews of Sikh refugees in NCR and apart from citizenship woes (all that comes with the absence of it) they were at peace with their surroundings, Sikhs from Afg were speaking fluent Hindi, doing small jobs, helping their community etc. Similarly there are many in other parts of India who have learnt the art of survival over decades and now they are indistinguishable from Indian citizens. But there will be many in NE who face hostility from locals, IMO entire burden shouldn't be put on those folks, other states should chip in and do their bit, starting with Bengal. Not just religion, but even when it comes to culture/ethnicity/language there are similarities and there will be least friction when it comes to East Bengal based ones, ofc Mamata will do her bit to oppose so another complication. Bengal, Tripura and Assam must do more than other states because largely these 3 states have been responsible for the unchecked immigration (historical responsibility), Centre should financially compensate (grants, subsidy, infra) these states to help them out.

Redistribute them across India, many vacant/barren/forested areas...like how 1971 refugees were resettled in Dandakaranya. Let them settle in those areas and start local economy, there has to be compromise by all involved because it won't be smooth sailing at first. Initially agriculture/forest/trade/workshops/labour (to develop infrastructure there) heavy economy in those enclaves and invest in education of their kids so that they can make the social mobility upwards after 1-2 generations. Divert some of the unskilled ones to lay roads and railway tracks, keep them all engaged and under supervision so that they don't settle elsewhere. This may seem harsh but best for everyone, with time those enclaves will develop and become an indistinguishable part of the state where they are located. Settling them in Kashmir is a good idea but honestly it will take a couple of decades of army presence there to prepare the ground...dunno if it will be feasible in the near future. 

Settle them in Kashmir. Two birds with one stone. We only have to do this for 100 years. Once someone is born in a place and hold citizenship of the land, they are native to that place. 

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Settle them in Kashmir. Two birds with one stone. We only have to do this for 100 years. Once someone is born in a place and hold citizenship of the land, they are native to that place. 

Won't it be too early? Seeing the way those jihadi b@stards are targeting even the migrant laborers and their Kashmiri employers won't it be a massive security risk to flood the place with these poor chaps...from frying pan into the fire and all that. But maybe Modi/Shah are thinking along those lines seeing the timing of these contentious issues....370 abrogation, bifurcation, UAPA, CAB all done and dusted in a span of 4 months. But it won't be their decision alone to make, Army/Paramilitary/JKP all should be in the loop and the inputs of the uniformed personnel should hold more weight IMO. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

hauz khas baar baar bol ke pata chalta hain ki tera zindagi wahin shuru hui thi aur wahin khatam hogi. Sonia ki chaatne se tujhe bada shouq hain, dusro kon nahin. Abhi toh NRC aur UCC aanewala hain, tab jakhe 10 Janpath ke baar deewar pe Apna sar phodlena. waise bhi andar kuch nahin hain.

Edited by Dil Dil India

Just now, Gollum said:

Won't it be too early? Seeing the way those jihadi b@stards are targeting even the migrant laborers and their Kashmiri employers won't it be a massive security risk to flood the place with these poor chaps...from frying pan into the fire and all that. But maybe Modi/Shah are thinking along those line seeing the timing of these contentious issues....370 abrogation, bifurcation, UAPA, CAB all done and dusted in a span of 4 months. But it won't be their decision alone to make, Army/Paramilitary/JKP all should be in the loop and the inputs of the uniformed personnel should hold more weight IMO. 

They targetted migrants because the migrants were low in number. Send all refugees including muslim ones to Kashmir. 

This is not a Hindi class. Calling you a chewt is valid in any setting. CAB and NRC go hand in hand... just because you want to put on a fake show of secularism and feel goody-good inside doesn't mean that persecuted Hindus and Sikhs in the neighborhood cannot find a home in this country. If you are so worried about population control, start with yourself and do the necessary deed. Chewts like you are not required. 

Edited by Dil Dil India

paying tax is not a favor you are doing, its mandatory. you are not being mahaan because of it. 

switching to English yielded no dividend for bhadwas like you. you still remain a retard no matter what language you write in. 

you are the one worried so much about population control. get some rat poison, sprinkle it in the family daal, and do us a favor. people like you have no ideology anyways.  for a cozy life, you would sell your own mother to the highest bidder .

Edited by Dil Dil India

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Won't it be too early? Seeing the way those jihadi b@stards are targeting even the migrant laborers and their Kashmiri employers won't it be a massive security risk to flood the place with these poor chaps...from frying pan into the fire and all that. But maybe Modi/Shah are thinking along those lines seeing the timing of these contentious issues....370 abrogation, bifurcation, UAPA, CAB all done and dusted in a span of 4 months. But it won't be their decision alone to make, Army/Paramilitary/JKP all should be in the loop and the inputs of the uniformed personnel should hold more weight IMO. 

We can’t wait for terrorism to end before investing in Kashmiri economy and freedom of labor movement. If we do, it will never happen. 

The timing and pace of these changes makes me think that BJP is serious about these changes being permanent and not a political gimmick: I expect UPC to be in the next few months. I think the BJP idea is to get all the social changes done and dusted within the first year, giving it 4 years to ride the uproar and settle the issues, so it doesn’t become a hot issue for next election. 

My English sucks.... says the English teacher who cant put together one coherent sentence.

you are not the only one who pays taxes, so you don't decide what happens with the money. either pay the tax or invite the IT department in your house to give you the royal danda up your bum, which probably is one of your fantasies. Rat poison is enough to kill scumbags like you . Dhimmis like you are nothing but an infestation which is finally being taken out by Modi/Shah..... 

Edited by Dil Dil India