New Zealand tour of Australia , Test Series Thread

ssurenn

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So if India lose everywhere and win in Australia again will it legitimize the 2018 series win.IMO India needs to win everywhere starting with NZ series.SA  have beaten Australia in Australia but have also lost to Australia in SA.Australia have beaten SA in SA in 2006, 2008. 2014 and latest series  was tied 1-1 before Sandpaper gate happened, so I would not rate their SA series win in Australia as high as any other team's win in Australia.

Aussies will look for revenge, Aussies don't lose at home that often.Anyway my main point is irrespective of the next series result it should not take  anything away from the 2018 series win.Every series has life of its own, form and health of players dictate the series results.

You are talking like Shastri here. You are pretty happy with the 2018 win I'm guessing. I'm not content with just winning one series. Im talking about how to win there again and again and become a world beater not to rest in past laurels. When did I question the legitimacy of the 2018 win? Do tell me. You must be dumb as a box of rocks. Learn some reading comprehension or just don't bother replying.

SA has not only beaten Aus in Aus but also Eng in Eng three times in a row and quite competitive in subcontinent conditions. Its a shame that SL is the first Asian team to beat SA in their own backyard that too with a new look side. India with all its resources have yet to win there and haven't been able to win in Aus or Eng more than once this century. Have you ever thought about that.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You are talking like Shastri here. You are pretty happy with the 2018 win I'm guessing. I'm not content with just winning one series. Im talking about how to win there again and again and become a world beater not to rest in past laurels. When did I question the legitimacy of the 2018 win? Do tell me. You must be dumb as a box of rocks. Learn some reading comprehension or just don't bother replying.

SA has not only beaten Aus in Aus but also Eng in Eng three times in a row and quite competitive in subcontinent conditions. Its a shame that SL is the first Asian team to beat SA in their own backyard that too with a new look side. India with all its resources have yet to win there and haven't been able to win in Aus or Eng more than once this century. Have you ever thought about that.

It is you who is dumb as rocks.Did Shastri say anywhere that he is resting on his laurels and he does not want the series again anywhere.There is nothing wrong in boosting your team's confidence as a coach.Stop acting as if you want to win more than Shastri.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

It is you who is dumb as rocks.Did Shastri say anywhere that he is resting on his laurels and he does not want the series again anywhere.There is nothing wrong in boosting your team's confidence as a coach.Stop acting as if you want to win more than Shastri.

Say something original