India Jersey Colours Changed ?

dude pjilika.. i just watched star news.. were u talkinga bout the video clip they showed during the show "wAH CRICKET" man they are practicing in new jersey but that seems to be only practice one.. thats total grea jersy with nike logo and sahara on it.. star news ppl are loco.. never trust hindi news channel.. that just seems to be some practice jersey, a new one
No, no, not on Wah Cricket. Look at the Ticker Tape at the bottom, it should be there.

but OUr Indian odi cap needz a change.. freaing Girly light blue.. it sucks.. it's just not worth buying the Indian odi cap.. they need to mix the blue cap with some good design or color.. it sucks.. i would rather buy our INdian test cap.. which is the dark blue Baggy cap.. i just m not able to find that online.. anyone knows where to buy the freakin test cap from?which Dravid, kumble wear most of the time

but OUr Indian odi cap needz a change.. freaing Girly light blue.. it sucks.. it's just not worth buying the Indian odi cap.. they need to mix the blue cap with some good design or color.. it sucks.. i would rather buy our INdian test cap.. which is the dark blue Baggy cap.. i just m not able to find that online.. anyone knows where to buy the freakin test cap from?which Dravid, kumble wear most of the time
Ive got both a Dark Blue (not baggy) and Light Blue and i can assure you the Dark Blue one looks way better. That dark blue is not the real test cap though, i just bought it from one of those random shops on the street but its awesome. :two_thumbs_up:

The BLUE is Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee As for t20 we can use a jersey that was used previously..........A LB shirt and a NAVY BLUE pant.... The one that was sported when Sachin tormented Oppositions............. Does anyone remember that jersey???? it used to luk nice..... I am talkin about the Kits in this video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAKhaJg3Rf0]YouTube - Sachin 134 Vs Australia in Sharjah[/ame]

Damn...my relatively new Team India practice gear is now outdated. I agree with a few earlier posts that we must stick to blue...the colour for all our sports teams. Anyhow, my personal takes on the Indian outfits over the years. 1) My favourite is the Indian jersey used during the 1996 world cup - Not plain and not very striking either. Unfortunately, replicas of this jersey were never available in the market. _YV4SkHabdY 2) Second on the list are the 1985/1991 world series jerseys. Nice and simple, but again not available anymore. Jt5T--391hs 3) That's followed by the 1999 world cup jersey. I love the design (originates from the BCCI logo) & the feel of these jerseys. Still available occasionally on eBay. The way the design of the India jerseys are going, I might need these for quite a while. (even have a bigger size in reserve, in case I grow wide in the future :wink_smile:) _44001192_99wcvkenya_cut.jpg I was extremely disappointed when I first saw the previous Indian jersey with the tri-colour splash. IndianShirt_th.jpg However on seeing the hideous design during the 2007 world cup :puke:, it made the previous version wearable. They say an Italian company designed our latest ODI outfits...terrible IMO. I say, bring back the '96 jerseys!

whats the need of this sudden change? Are we following Aussies, who did green from yellow. Come on, let it be what it is.

Thats great to know. Was getting a bit bored of the blue...
Blue color is suitable and in accordance with BBCI emblem, Asoka chakra from Indian flag and it imitates sky and power.