India Jersey Colours Changed ?

about bloody time.... they have been carrying the same kit since last 5-6 years???. I think this is where the sponsors and BCCI is going wrong. They could design new kits every 1-2 years and start selling them to general public too... won't that get something back to the sponsors instead of having the same kit for so long...

Guest Hiten.

Whoever has problems with the current jersey of Indian team. I'd recommend to buy that shirt and then you'll see the beauty of that shirt. Its bloody awesomeeee!!!

Whoever has problems with the current jersey of Indian team. I'd recommend to buy that shirt and then you'll see the beauty of that shirt. Its bloody awesomeeee!!!
true.. one hell of a shirt.. the most attractive thing is the flag colors on the side.. makes it so attractive when u wear

dude pjilika.. i just watched star news.. were u talkinga bout the video clip they showed during the show "wAH CRICKET" man they are practicing in new jersey but that seems to be only practice one.. thats total grea jersy with nike logo and sahara on it.. star news ppl are loco.. never trust hindi news channel.. that just seems to be some practice jersey, a new one

dude pjilika.. i just watched star news.. were u talkinga bout the video clip they showed during the show "wAH CRICKET" man they are practicing in new jersey but that seems to be only practice one.. thats total grea jersy with nike logo and sahara on it.. star news ppl are loco.. never trust hindi news channel.. that just seems to be some practice jersey, a new one
yeh im just watching wah cricket now too lol its a practice one and its ugly ewwwwwwwww
Guest Hiten.
blue has been our legacy. but then is the change only for 20-20 like aussies did. or is it even for ODIs too.
For 20-20s, I'd love to watch our players put on the 92 WC shirt