Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Lol, just saw this gem. :laugh: Listen Lebowski, if you don’t like reading my posts, I gladly welcome you to put me in your ignore list. You write as though I flood your inbox with messages, begging you to read what I post. Please, I implore you, ignore me. Take my word for it, it aint gonna make me bawl tears all night. :laugh:
Summary : Ignore Morris. :bow:

Lol, just saw this gem. :laugh: Listen Lebowski, if you don’t like reading my posts, I gladly welcome you to put me in your ignore list. You write as though I flood your inbox with messages, begging you to read what I post. Please, I implore you, ignore me. Take my word for it, it aint gonna make me bawl tears all night. :laugh:
Bruv I don't read any of your posts anymore, infact I would rather stick needles in my eyes as that would be less strenuous and more enlightening. My post was merely pointng out to others what I think of the dissertations you post at times, maybe it will help others and save them time.

Bruv I don't read any of your posts anymore' date=' infact I would rather stick needles in my eyes as that would be less strenuous and more enlighting. My post was merely pointng out to others what I think of the dissertations you post at times, maybe it will help others and save them time.[/quote'] Oh nooooooooes… His Majesty, the Great Jadoo wont read my posts anymore… What am I going to do..! :(( :sniffle: Suits me just fine ‘bruv’, suits me just fine. :laugh: Guess what, that’s the BEST piece of news I’ve heard today! You essentially made my day! :yay: And while you’re at it, here’s more help; http://indiancricketfans.com/profile.php?do=editlist Add me to the ignore list as well and when you're done with it, lemme know. I am going to distribute sweets. :laugh:

poor MM can't believe that his long-winded posts aren't as enlightening as he thought they were :hehe: yes, the ignore list is a good feature. looks like beetle and I share one person in our ignore lists :two_thumbs_up:

poor MM can't believe that his long-winded posts aren't as enlightening as he thought they were :hehe:
Here comes the Usual Suspect no.2. Wherver I go, so follows Mr.Yoda :laugh: I dunno man, but for someone whom you absolutely hate to read, you guys do seem oddly obsessed with me. But dude, seriously, I’d rather post ‘loooooooooong, winding, un-enlightening garbage’ than whine and moan incessantly like you do about ICF, even as you enter your 4th year of membership here. Have you forgotten your own words; If you don’t like it here, just EFF off. :laugh:

Oh nooooooooes… His Majesty, the Great Jadoo wont read my posts anymore… What am I going to do..! :(( :sniffle: Suits me just fine ‘bruv’, suits me just fine. :laugh: Guess what, that’s the BEST piece of news I’ve heard today! You essentially made my day! :yay: And while you’re at it, here’s more help; http://indiancricketfans.com/profile.php?do=editlist Add me to the ignore list as well and when you're done with it, lemme know. I am going to distribute sweets. :laugh:
Is it that time of the month Morris?? Anyways, nice to know I made your day.

Is it that time of the month Morris?? Anyways' date=' nice to know I made your day.[/quote'] Why is that all of you guys have this tendency to get sexual beyond a point? And whats this obsession with this whole female periods thingy? Do you really run of out of glib things to say THAT quickly? :laugh: How about this dude; You keep saying you don’t read my posts EVERYDAY, I get untold joy just from reading it. Deal?

But dude, seriously, I’d rather post ‘loooooooooong, winding, un-enlightening garbage’ than whine and moan incessantly like you do about ICF, even as you enter your 4th year of membership here. Have you forgotten your own words; If you don’t like it here, just EFF off. :laugh:
thanks for the promise MM. please don't disappoint us. :giggle:

Why is that all of you guys have this tendency to get sexual beyond a point? And whats this obsession with this whole female periods thingy? Do you really run of out of glib things to say THAT quickly? :laugh: How about this dude; You keep saying you don’t read my posts EVERYDAY, I get untold joy just from reading it. Deal?
Dude, I ain't gonna waste any more of time sitting here and replying to you. kthxb

Dude, I ain't gonna waste any more of time sitting here and replying to you. kthxb
What happened your majesty? I thought I saw a post of yours celebrating the joys of the ignore button. And then, pat comes this reply. Curiousity got the better of the cat? :haha:

Soo' date=' when are you following your own advice? :giggle:[/quote'] who are you to tell someone to get the eff out? someone's level of liking or disliking ICF is NOT measured by his displeasure in reading your posts. You need to stop talking to people with a condescending attitude...you are a nobody and neither am I ....your level of bravado is limited to making few measurable posts on a cricket forum on the internet... sure you are known for your articulate, intelligent posts but that no way defies your personality big enough to rise above everyone. Your condescending attitude peppered by ":haha:" makes you a complete d!ck

Well i don't hate any other poster coz IMO I think i am the worst :laugh: So if i hate someone, i d rather hate myself first.I am here onboard not to hate others, but explore and collect more information about the game, involve in discussions, raise my point and convince others about the validity of my point.Whenever i am not able to convince anyone, i don't like to fight, but rather say No Problems, Lets agree to disagree to it on a happy note since both of us are not able to come to a common consensus. Yes there are some posters that someone hates here, but i am not sure whether any poster is "hatable".h4te, flamy and Desi are brilliant with their funz and stuffz.BB Wicky Shano are pretrty good as well.Prof, Dhondy Bumper and Sriram are magical with their insightful posts.I find myself more annoying than anyone else on this forum.