Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

and tex1des, make that tex1des twice. If it were up to me, I would see to it that his account/computer/ISP ceases to exist and drown him under the Howrah Bridge. :D
you're not just annoyed by me.....you're annoyed by all bengalis, bengal, anything to do w/ bangla you were annoyed when dada got recalled into the team, you were annoyed when Ashok Dinda got selected, you were annoyed when Wriddhiman Saha got selected, you were even annoyed when Manoj Tiwary got selected. You used derogatory terms like "duh duh" for dada, "macher jhol" for KKR....even termed KKR as a renegade and asked to secede to "PPL" - pakistan premier league....not to mention suspicion of dada favoring the bangladeshis when we were playing in BD. I heard 'Saamana' is hiring for their 'Maharashtra bachao, sabko hatao' paper campaign, you should look into it. O, forgot to add ":D"

you're not just annoyed by me.....you're annoyed by all bengalis, bengal, anything to do w/ bangla you were annoyed when dada got recalled into the team, you were annoyed when Ashok Dinda got selected, you were annoyed when Wriddhiman Saha got selected, you were even annoyed when Manoj Tiwary got selected. You used derogatory terms like "duh duh" for dada, "macher jhol" for KKR....even termed KKR as a renegade and asked to secede to "PPL" - pakistan premier league....not to mention suspicion of dada favoring the bangladeshis when we were playing in BD. I heard 'Saamana' is hiring for their 'Maharashtra bachao, sabko hatao' paper campaign, you should look into it. O, forgot to add ":D"
I second you. Dissapointed by such comments coming from a mod. Just ignore. As i do. P.S : :D

I think you and shane look like old mates who last saw each other at Kumb ka mela.. You both should report to a satsang or yoga club near your house and have some laugh..

:cantstop: I always will wonder where you get all these theories from, med school? I love you coz of your aww so love for Rahul Dravid and we go a long way back on that debate. Nothing else, I just loved your "Pick my Suit" thread and was a fan ever since. My love for KKR has nothing to do with ICF or any of its members, its just the RD v SG debate stemmed from my college days and all the chicks loved SRGay :mad:. Oye Andy! :D

:cantstop: I always will wonder where you get all these theories from, med school? I love you coz of your aww so love for Rahul Dravid and we go a long way back on that debate. Nothing else, I just loved your "Pick my Suit" thread and was a fan ever since. My love for KKR has nothing to do with ICF or any of its members, its just the RD v SG debate stemmed from my college days and all the chicks loved SRGay :mad:. Oye Andy! :D
Racist People :headshake:

What has "race" have to do with anything I said' date=' you dimwit?[/quote'] You called him dimwit cuz he is a Bengali .. and u showed me :thefinger: since I am a northie , if u wanted to disrespect me one finger would have been enough but you had to show me 2 to make sure that I am "extra - humiliated" .. U bastard, u h4te us all ... :protest: