Fight between India-bangladesh players after the U-19 Final

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

But Khota, we are not talking about a cricket match betwen PAK/IND. I am simply talking about our player did something wrong, which I think is wrong, you or anyone may agree or disagree with that, which is fine. Another member who doesn't have indian blood in him, pointing the same thing out, doesn't make it wrong just because of his/her nationality. That was the point of the conversation.

Just for an FYI, I know what Cric_fan does here. There is a reason I blasted him on several occasion which the other guy simply didn't want to take into account.  Anyways let's move on, this has been done and dusted with.  Congrats to BD 19, Well played IND U19.

There is an undercurrent of resentment which BD players have. They still cant get over the fact about Rohit Sharma scoring inclusing their PM. Ask yourself why a fight like this did not break between India and any other team?

5 hours ago, Khota said:

There is an undercurrent of resentment which BD players have. They still cant get over the fact about Rohit Sharma scoring inclusing their PM. Ask yourself why a fight like this did not break between India and any other team?

That we all know lol. It's not a secret at all. Don't you remember that overboard of unholy Photoshop skills from them when they won that series. Dhoni's chopped head, the fiz shaving our boys head with his "cutter", etc. It wasn't even such a big deal, Infact I was happy for them that they were climbing out of a ditch till all these stupidity started to pop up. 

However, disrespecting a flag, be it Ind,  bd, pak, USA, China, etc is a no no in my book. 

Edited by Zero_Unit
10 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

That we all know lol. It's not a secret at all. Don't you remember that overboard of unholy Photoshop skills from them when they won that series. Dhoni's chopped head, the fiz shaving our boys head with his "cutter", etc. It wasn't even such a big deal, Infact I was happy for them that they were climbing out of a ditch till all these stupidity started to pop up. 

However, disrespecting a flag, be it Ind,  bd, pak, USA, China, etc is a no no in my book. 

Outrage about flag is fine but there is equal outrage when you taunt the opposition after win. I am upset by both.

9 hours ago, New guy said:

I am pretty sure these bangla Cubs kissed their IPL chances goodbye

Not at all. Look at what the Australians did and say to Indian players over the years.

All these players not only played in IPL but also held high admin positions for IPL teams post retirement.