Hopefully this is the end of Jadhav international career

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes i asked him not to score runs, i got his wkt in every game. I asked him to get injured every few months 

Yes Im glad he is out but doesnt mean its gives me pleasure to write a players career is done. I have feelings for individual but also the sense team is a bigger than individual . Jadhav doesnt serve any purpose in this team any more forget long run

You were always hoping he fails. No denying that.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

You were always hoping he fails. No denying that.

since when does my hoping starts to affect someone form 

I always found him decent at best , i wud have been happy had he proven me wrong . I dnt want anyone to fail infact i love player who prove me wrong .

Cant i find a player lesser then other...dont u ?

He was at best above avg player and his career has ended in that way.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

since when does my hoping starts to affect someone form 

I always found him decent at best , i wud have been happy had he proven me wrong . I dnt want anyone to fail infact i love player who prove me wrong .

Cant i find a player lesser then other...dont u ?

He was at best above avg player and his career has ended in that way.

Your hope has zero affect. It is when you shed crocodile tears and show concern is the problem.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Your hope has zero affect. It is when you shed crocodile tears and show concern is the problem.

i didnt shed a tear ....as i said team is more important then individual . I dnt get senti for a player at cost of a team . Dhoni has been one of my fav but he has to go so he has to, ill feel sad to if he retires but its improtant. How diff is ito understand those 2 feelings . 

The fact that this clown has played recently for India is an indictment on the state of Indian cricket.

I can guarantee you, he would not be even in the squad of Australia, England, NZ or the West Indies.

How does India expect to win ICC trophies when it considers a player like Jadhav in the playing XI.