Hopefully this is the end of Jadhav international career

Doesnt feel good to right to write that about any player but team comes 1st over anyone. Finally jadhav is dropped , and now it wud be tough for him to comeback as T20 seaon begins after this series and he doesnt play in t20 neither has been good in IPL to. Next year there is another t20 Wc and teams wud be picked keeping t20s in mind. His fitness isnt his strength neither he has a status of MS dhoni so from here it wud be hard for him to make a comeback. 

He over exceeded my expectation in his career but his career shud have not exceeded post 2019 Wc and a lot of games were wasted on him which could have been used to try another youngster. IPl wud definately throw up names of few youngsters for his role . 

Even though never say never in Indian cricket specially under Kohli-shastri but logically it looks tough for him to make a comeback now . 

Late starter and Age & Fitness was always against him meaning he was bound to have short International career. Did decently well and had his moments but never went on to make a spot his own.

ODIs average of 42 with SR of 102 is good but certainly could have played more clutch knocks.

Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St
ODIs 73 52 19 1389 120 42.09 1367 101.60 2 6 141 24 33 0
On 3/9/2020 at 11:49 AM, NameGoesHere said:

Hassi? Hassi? 

Pancho, less hassi and more khassi.

On a serious note, Jadhav contributed decently, but he should be happy he played 70 plus ODIs.  And this should be it.

I can see a future selector in him.... the trioka of thakur,jadhav and Unadkat as chief selctor will decide india's future cricketers in coming 30 years.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Doesnt feel good to right to write that about any player but team comes 1st over anyone. Finally jadhav is dropped , and now it wud be tough for him to comeback as T20 seaon begins after this series and he doesnt play in t20 neither has been good in IPL to. Next year there is another t20 Wc and teams wud be picked keeping t20s in mind. His fitness isnt his strength neither he has a status of MS dhoni so from here it wud be hard for him to make a comeback. 

He over exceeded my expectation in his career but his career shud have not exceeded post 2019 Wc and a lot of games were wasted on him which could have been used to try another youngster. IPl wud definately throw up names of few youngsters for his role . 

Even though never say never in Indian cricket specially under Kohli-shastri but logically it looks tough for him to make a comeback now . 

Translation - I am glad he is out. Not the first time OP has done that.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Translation - I am glad he is out. Not the first time OP has done that.

yes i asked him not to score runs, i got his wkt in every game. I asked him to get injured every few months 

Yes Im glad he is out but doesnt mean its gives me pleasure to write a players career is done. I have feelings for individual but also the sense team is a bigger than individual . Jadhav doesnt serve any purpose in this team any more forget long run