Sehwag's triple hundred at Chennai vs SA :Veeru Creates History!!

I pity you, I really do. There was some magic going on today, and you missed it. Watch this innings ball by ball. Highlights wont do it justice. PS- So does 'tics

GUYZ, don't u pity ppl who are not watching it LIVE?? i mean those who have luxary to watch but yet they are sleeping? i really do.. i mean seriously it was day, must watch Live for everyone.. i pity those who didn't watch the first 2 sessions.

Just to make my point... Last over before lunch, he hits a reverse sweep for 4. Last over before tea, hits 15 runs on the 4 balls he faces off Ntini Ntini didnt come back to the field after tea. He wasnt visibly injured. He was bowling at full pace in the last over before tea.

Picture this. Morkel bowls a perfect yorker, which Sehwag digs out easy. The ball rolls towards forward short leg slowly. Morkel instead of going back to his mark or picking the ball up, ooh's and aah's.. raising his hands up to his head, as if he had been denied a plumb one. Sehwag looks him in the eye, and then sprints a couple of steps down the pitch.. thinking of picking up the single, causing the bowler to stop his dance and run to catch the ball. There was never a chance of a run there, but he just wanted the bowler to shut up. What a genius.