Is Lara's 400 in danger?

DomainK

I hope he gets it man....I really hope he does. He's a champion and deserves every bit of it. As for the games outcome...I saw the ball starting to spin a bit more sharply there after tea...it will only increase tomorrow. If India get 100 - 150 runs lead...SA will be under huge pressure and spinners are there to do the damage. By the way, SA lacklustre fast bowling put into perspective Sreesanths effort during the first innings...he did extremely well in patches to beat the bat so often. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. Go Veeru...GO INDIA!!!

i hope sehwag doesnt gret the 400, i feel only the clasiest batsmen in cricket should hold that record, like say Viv richards, lara, sachin bhai, no one else apart from them 3, 3 of them retired.. tho i wudnt mind sachin getting 400, but first he has to get past 300
Quite disgusting thoughts. One does not become classy and then get runs....one becomes classy by scoring runs. Sehwag is capable of what most others are not. He is better and classier than them all.
I hope he gets it man....I really hope he does. He's a champion and deserves every bit of it. As for the games outcome...I saw the ball starting to spin a bit more sharply there after tea...it will only increase tomorrow. If India get 100 - 150 runs lead...SA will be under huge pressure and spinners are there to do the damage. By the way, SA lacklustre fast bowling put into perspective Sreesanths effort during the first innings...he did extremely well in patches to beat the bat so often. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. Go Veeru...GO INDIA!!!
Was it spinning? You really give me hope. Even some spin will do the trick for India. Jumbo can run through that line up with a bit of help from the others.

beta, back into reality, the guy has no footmovment at all, he is no where near the class of tendu.. a complete flat track and u guys are getting to happy, how hard is it to score 400 in a really dead wicket, sun beaming out, and unexperienced bowling line-up..

beta' date=' back into reality, the guy has no footmovment at all, he is no where near the class of tendu.. a complete flat track and u guys are getting to happy, how hard is it to score 400 in a really dead wicket, sun beaming out, and unexperienced bowling line-up..[/quote'] But I thought you said SRT was a FTB and real tigers were Ganguly and Dravid? :whatchutalkingabout

no puttar, i didnt say that, i said tendulkar is selfish but d/g are tigers.. do u have comprehension problems? Tendulkar is classy player destroyed many attacks, him lara, werew playing when bowlers were at their peaks, waqar,wasim, akthar, ,, but sehwaq has to face the broads, samis and co.. even i could have scored 400 on this pitch..

no puttar, i didnt say that, i said tendulkar is selfish but d/g are tigers.. do u have comprehension problems? Tendulkar is classy player destroyed many attacks, him lara, werew playing when bowlers were at their peaks, waqar,wasim, akthar, ,, but sehwaq has to face the broads, samis and co.. even i could have scored 400 on this pitch..
You have been missing your medicine I see.
Ok dadaji.
beta, back into reality, the guy has no footmovment at all, he is no where near the class of tendu.. a complete flat track and u guys are getting to happy, how hard is it to score 400 in a really dead wicket, sun beaming out, and unexperienced bowling line-up..
He has scored big on seaming tracks too...and yes, he has no foot movement...but his hand eye coordination is so good and bat speed is so quick, he does without it. He bats differently from the orthodox...that does not equate to no class. He is in a class all of his own. This may not sit well with the purists...but that's just too bad. He is an unorthodox talent.

was that supposed to be funny... you lot would complete rubbish barristers, u cant argue anything, why do you spend most of your day here? just state the obvious... you can not even debate, if u try, then u start attacking that poster like that nalaaik domaink,

kya zaamana hai... the truth must hurt u guys' date=' not 1 logical reply to my post, just the usual "i surrender" messages[/quote'] Ok hero. If he is an FTB, then how did he manage the following: 105 on debut on a track with bounce v a SAF pace battery at Bloemfontaein 106 v England on a seaming pitch overcast conditions v England at Nottingham 195 v OZ on a fast MCG track
He has scored big on seaming tracks too...and yes, he has no foot movement...but his hand eye coordination is so good and bat speed is so quick, he does without it. He bats differently from the orthodox...that does not equate to no class. He is in a class all of his own. This may not sit well with the purists...but that's just too bad. He is an unorthodox talent.
On seaming tracks? How do u measure that? just because he has played in an australian pitch it doesnt mean its seaming.. yes he did play well in the last series, what did he do in South Africa before the wc? they produce most bowler assisting pitches, if i remember correctly he was put up and down the order yet he kept on failing.. good hand eye coordination, a butcher at Patels Meat Store has good hand eye coordination, should we bring him intot he indian team aswell?
beta' date=' back into reality, the guy has no footmovment at all, he is no where near the class of tendu.. a complete flat track and u guys are getting to happy, how hard is it to score 400 in a really dead wicket, sun beaming out, and unexperienced bowling line-up..[/quote'] Okay, here is your logical answers (whereever possible) 1. Yes, Tendulkar is way above Viru. 2. Why should we not be happy if one of our players scores 300? What do you want us to do- to abuse Viru? How many batsmen can score a 300 even on a flat track? It is an achievement and no one but an absolute jackass can feel unhappy about that. 3. You think you can score a 400 on that pitch? Very good. You expect me to give you a logical answer to that? Are you sure?
Ok hero. If he is an FTB, then how did he manage the following: 105 on debut on a track with bounce v a SAF pace battery at Bloemfontaein 106 v England on a seaming pitch overcast conditions v England at Nottingham 195 v OZ on a fast MCG track
Another double century by the man who is clueless on sporting wickets and a murderer on flat pitches. Nz= We all know of their pace battery, where he averaged an alimighty 10 Soith Africa= 18 hsi average are quite good, knowing he averages 64 in no result matches, and 40 odd in matches whcih were won/lost etc... this conveys the tracks he has batted on r flat meaning no result or too much rain et.c..
On seaming tracks? How do u measure that?
Okay...you tell me then what you think is a seaming track and we shall have a look. And as for having a bad trot...has any batsman not had a bad trot?
good hand eye coordination, a butcher at Patels Meat Store has good hand eye coordination, should we bring him intot he indian team aswell?
If he can do the same with a cricket bat to a cricket ball as he can with a knife and a piece of meat....I don't see why not? Can you tell me why not?
On seaming tracks? How do u measure that? just because he has played in an australian pitch it doesnt mean its seaming.. yes he did play well in the last series, what did he do in South Africa before the wc? they produce most bowler assisting pitches, if i remember correctly he was put up and down the order yet he kept on failing.. good hand eye coordination, a butcher at Patels Meat Store has good hand eye coordination, should we bring him intot he indian team aswell?
A butcher has hand eye coordination in cutting meat, but you see playing cricket is different. Too complicated for you? Leave it you wont understand. I am sure that if 'you' can claim to score a 400 yourself, we can safely assume that all other claims you make are just as good.