All-time ODI Asian world XI v All-time ODI rest of the World XI-Who will win?

Who will win?Rest of the World ODI all-time XI or Asian ODI all-time world XI?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?Rest of the World World ODI all-time XI or Asian ODI all-time world XI?

• ODI all-time Rest of the World XI
    • ODI all-time -Asian XI

World XI:

Gilly (wk)

Lara (check his early 90s record as opener)

Viv

Ponting (c)

ABDV

Symonds (in low scoring conditions I will pick Bevan and play him at #5, ahead of ABDV)

Klusener/Stokes (on greentop I will play Hadlee instead)

Warne

Starc

Garner

McGrath

12th man: Jonty Rhodes

Asia XI: (not going to pick chuckers, ball/pitch tamperers, basically all kinds of cheats)

Sanath

Sachin

Kohli

Yuvi

Shakib/Inzi depending on conditions

MSD (wk)

Kapil (c)

Akram

Rashid Khan

Malinga

Bumrah

12th man: Jaddu

From my teams only area of concern for World XI is 5th bowler's quota (not a problem on greentops since Hadlee comes in at #7) which will be handled by a combo of Klusener/Stokes, Symonds and Viv. ATG Aus/WI had this same problem but their 4 main bowlers more often than not finished the job so I took the gamble. Kapil at #7 lends a unique balance to Asian side if you look at it that way. Also Asia has many spin options even if they may not be of the highest quality...

Edited by Gollum
On 6/13/2020 at 7:45 AM, Gollum said:

How underrated is Shakib? I thought the 2019 WC would open the eyes of fans about his capabilities. GOAT spin AR in ODIs...averages 30 with the ball in this format but awesome economy rate for this era, 4.48 !!!!

the problem everyone has fitting in shakib in Asia XI is always 

• Sanath and yuvi already gives u left arm spin
  • Middle order competition - Arvinda, miandad, inzy, sanga  and in future can be more.....