Gollum

What do you think about the decision?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Right or wrong?

• Right, animal cruelty blah blah
    • Wrong, imposition of dietary choices is not OK
    • Wrong, hypocrisy that some animal lives are more precious

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

So ignore us and post your bungee jumping pics. What is stopping you ?

Aren't you the guy who spends all his time scouring the depths of the Interwebz looking for stuff to get offended?

And than when you find something, you simply cannot contain your excitement and advertise to all and sundry why your precious feelings got hurt?

You're one of those Whatsapp uncles that everybody (tries to) ignore. Has an opinion on anything and everything and just has to share this new found gyaan with strangers on the Internet. 

@coffee_rules, my time is too precious to get into slanging matches with you. You seem to have all the time in the world to post dumb stuff all day everyday.

Keep getting angry at stuff you read on the Interwebz. I'm not going to get in the way of you hitting the Self Destruct button. If anything, I'll just point and laugh.

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Aren't you the guy who spends all his time scouring the depths of the Interwebz looking for stuff to get offended?

Yes, it is called a debate or samvaad. So I am not forcing you to respond. If you want to ignore , fuc king choose to do so., don’t troll.

And than when you find something, you simply cannot contain your excitement and advertise to all and sundry why your precious feelings got hurt?

read above, choose to respond or ignore. I am not posting here to have a tu tu mai mai here. .

You're one of those Whatsapp uncles that everybody (tries to) ignore.

ignore? Be a man and ignore. Don’t fuc king respond and get attention. My  Precious!

Has an opinion on anything and everything and just has to share this new found gyaan with strangers on the Internet. 

Yes, I do, it is called opinionated, confront or ignore, son. If you hate my pastime, ignore me, honey! Your problem is you can’t confront , so you do some age shaming. Stick to facts and debate. Have you never been on a debate team or been a ignored child?

@coffee_rules, my time is too precious to get into slanging matches with you. You seem to have all the time in the world to post dumb stuff all day everyday.

My Precious (in Gollum tone) ... so don’t tag me or respond to my posts.. and ignore. I like your Mt. Everest or Mt. K2 Pics. Stick to your interests. Trolling is not your forte.

Keep getting angry at stuff you read on the Interwebz. I'm not going to get in the way of you hitting the Self Destruct button. If anything, I'll just point and laugh.

Good job. Stay away from me.

Edited by coffee_rules

Apologize for digressing. I find it hypocritical of the libtards showing concerns for dogs while others are lesser among equals. Hindus consider cow holy and wants cow slaughter banned for so many years but can’t get the government to do it, while libs got this dog meat banned so quickly. It is mainly to do with the image of the country to the west.  There are orgs like PETA preaching Hindus to give up cows’ milk , but are arm twisted to not bother Muslims , gutless people.

Edited by coffee_rules