Pitch for Test-3 at Kanpur - MUST WIN match for India

When was the last time India lost a home Test series to a team other than Aus? Real question: pls. post a response. Now, we are going into Kanpur 0-1 down. Must win match to save the Test. BCCI and the Kanpur curators better create an absolute spin paradise so we can save the series 1-1. CMON...start the work on it now!

^ one bad day' date=' but it has decided the Motera Test. This is abt Kanpur pitch (must win to draw series).[/quote'] not it has not decided the match result it has certainly tilted the tide in safs favour but they are known for choking and i wouldnt count it out yet ur pathetic mind has decided it so pls wait for the rite time to whine learn something from whineleg ::giggle:

Fineleg, I know we played very poorly yesterday. Can you give us a chance to rectify our mistakes. Thats the beauty of Test Cricket. We do have a 2nd innings. We can pull off something if we can get them a/o at a reasonable score. Let us not give up before they have even been bowled out. As far I am concerned, the Motera Test is not yet decided.

graphic23, You are dreaming of a Calcutta Test VVS-Dravid repeat happening, followed by a Bhajji destruction. Those things are very rare. They are rare events, so please dont think it will repeat here. Hardly gonna happen at Motera. Watch: this one is done and dusted. Lets touch base after our 2nd Inn to compare notes.

Guest whineleg
Fineleg' date=' I know we played very poorly yesterday. Can you give us a chance to rectify our mistakes. Thats the beauty of Test Cricket. We do have a 2nd innings. We [i']can pull off something if we can get them a/o at a reasonable score. Let us not give up before they have even been bowled out. As far I am concerned, the Motera Test is not yet decided.
Stop dreaming. This is my land and you are not allowed to hope.
Guest whineleg
Prepare a square turning under-prepared pitch - like the ones from Azhar/Wadekar days' date=' and see the SAffies disintegrate![/quote'] S+0p Dre@m1ng!!1one