BCCI -australia's secret weapon?

what can be really worse than this moronic organisation that has scheduled a series with australia in october? only last time, coach wright clearly mentioned the lack of help for spin in october(relative as opposed to the dry humid conditions of february) as a reason for the loss.even in 1986, australia did well during this time to have a drawn series. This australian summer, they sent the team to certain defeat in melbourne. and how many practise games did they give the aussies? is it two??? How i wish This retarded organisation belonged to the opponents!

what can be really worse than this moronic organisation that has scheduled a series with australia in october? only last time, coach wright clearly mentioned the lack of help for spin in october(relative as opposed to the dry humid conditions of february) as a reason for the loss.even in 1986, australia did well during this time to have a drawn series. This australian summer, they sent the team to certain defeat in melbourne. and how many practise games did they give the aussies? is it two??? How i wish This retarded organisation belonged to the opponents!
If we need crutches to win against any team (in my childhood, we called it giving "doodh-bhath" to a weak player which was kind of like an insult) then I rather we lose honourably than win with crutches.