Discussion during Kanpur test vs SA,2008

Guest whineleg
It sucks that he was injured. I would've loved to see him play against Steyn and co.
I am sure there must have been some other reazon for his CONVENIENT ABSENCE. Itz obviouz to me that Sachin knew Steyn waz in good form, so he decided to skip the test seriez to protect hiz average. this makez perfect sense. he was useless and dizgusting in first test so he took vacation for next 2 testz. anyone who doeznt agree with me is a worshipper, you must stop being worshipperz:two_thumbs_up:
I am sure there must have been some other reazon for his CONVENIENT ABSENCE. Itz obviouz to me that Sachin knew Steyn waz in good form, so he decided to skip the test seriez to protect hiz average. this makez perfect sense. he was useless and dizgusting in first test so he took vacation for next 2 testz. anyone who doeznt agree with me is a worshipper, you must stop being worshipperz:two_thumbs_up:
I believe in God, and therefore, I shall show faith in him. :P
Guest whineleg
I believe in God' date=' and therefore, I shall show faith in him. :P[/quote'] this is dizgusting. OK, go support the choker when he chokez again and scorez selfish runz. How CAN YOU SUPPORT a batsman who averagez ZERO in test seriez? HOW