Sporting picth ... Again ?

so our bowling attack will be Ishant Kumble Bhajji Chawla wwoooooowoooooooooohhhhhhhhhowwwwwwwwwwwwwhoooooooooowhowwwwwwwwwwwww
Who is going to open the bowling with Ishant ? Saurav Ganguly ?!!! wwooooooooooooooooooooooooowoooooooooohhhhhhhhhowwwwwwwwwwwwwhoooooooooowhowwwwwww wwwwwwoooooooooohhhh

Now i love india's attitude! Stoopid arthur called this pitch as Terrible. But when india go to SA and they create pakka green wicket it is not terrible? stfu and loose u stupid saf. I hope india make wicket;s that match their STRENGTH. 3 spiiners and sharma. Not a bad ploy!

Perhaps Munaf Patel could be useful on this pitch. Although it is no secret that I really rate the guy, I am just talking based on his off cutters on the final day of the third Test against Bangalore. Although he was bowling with an injury, his off breaks at about 110kph were quite a tricky prospect and he bowled Misbah with a beauty.

on a pitch expected to have uneven bounce i would have prefered RP, given we dont have him i would go with sreesanth + dont care whom they pick between munaf or ishant. Would hate to see us go with 3 spinners and one pacer. I know the popular choice is Ganguly and ishant to open bowling but thats a crappy opening combo.

you can never be set on this pitch, you never know you may get "snorter" next delivery. As a batsman just make sure you make your stay valuable, that is score runs. Dravid should have attacked bit more and scored 20 odd runs more. He was looking comfortable, but he got nasty one. so message to batters, don't consider yourself in and don't waste any any opportunity to score

Guest whineleg

I wanted to bump this thread so Bhajji and other Indian spinnerz can be exposed for being the useless dizgusting spinning track bulliez that they are]. they were unhappy about pitch but when bhajji takez wicketz against crap south africa batting lineup, he doeznt say anything. WHY WHY doesznt he say anything? It's coz he is selfish and only wants to take wicket on pitchez which help spinnerz and make hiz ztatizticz look good.