IPL SuperSelector now available - Prize: PUNDITS FROM PAKISTAN

King

TOP X Teams in ICF SS on 22 May bobbydhillon's thrashers 7082 srikanthravi's Iyer's Team 7081 rocking guy's penitrators 6805 LuckyLuke's Chocolate Fudge Fairies 6725 Tapioca's The Team with No Name 6682 gult's Indian Paisa League 6637 abhinav's Circus XI 6619 RubyDuck's ICF 11 6605 varun's Pillars 6574 theguyinallblue's TheTrueBlueTeam 6547

For the semis and finals, the restrictions have been relaxed. Minimum from each team: 0 Maximum from any team: 5
yaya go varun!!!!1111 acha could we have different profiles for 20-20, odi and tests for next tournaments/profiles? because bowlers in 20-20 dont get much points for good performance (eco < 7 )

^ Not sure what you mean by profiles. Regarding the point you raised about bowlers not getting many points in 20-20; we had a discussion about it earlier, and we will be changing the formula for 20-20 to make it more even. You can see the formulas used to calculate points by clicking on the "[Help]" link in the superselector pages.

For the semis and finals, the restrictions have been relaxed. Minimum from each team: 0 Maximum from any team: 5
Varun, Now when subsitutions are made for players before semis to eliminate those who are not in the semis- will it still cost 25 points?? IMO it should

bobbydhillon wins this one as expected. Top 10

bobbydhillon's LuckyLuke abhinav srikanthravi RubyDuck rocking guy theguyinallblue varun suraj Bhiku Mhatre
I am happy with my finish. I was something like 120/130 a week ago and finished 79th out of a whopping 183 teams!!

Guest Hiten.
I am happy with my finish. I was something like 120/130 a week ago and finished 79th out of a whopping 183 teams!!
28/183 .... suckaaaa :winky::yay: Yaar, book bhej dena :pray::D