Border Gavaskar Trophy 2008-09

>It'd have broken up very quickly in this heat of April. And this heat won't be there in Oct-Nov. Hence a Kanpur type pitch is not possible. well I disagree. It is possible to prepare such pitch.
No. Not possible. At the most you'll be able to get an underprepared track with red soil. Not possible to get red soil in North India like Delhi or Mohali. So I just do not know how you think it'll be possible to make those tracks in Oct-Nov!! Tell me.
1. I suggest you lay off the 'race' cr@p. 2. "whitewash" is a term that originates from painting garden fences all white- indicative of the 'all-enveloping' quality of the paint, given that nomatter how big the property (and thus how long the perimeter fencing is), it is painted the same color all over. The connotation is not about race, thus 'brownwash' makes zero sense. It is also indicative that you are making it a race issue when it isn't one. 3. "Race" doesnt exist...so where is the scientific and logical basis in taking pride of your race ? Its stupidity to take pride and be 'up' about somethiing that doesn't exist.
aight bro sorry if it offended you, it was just meant to be a joke. Not everything in the world needs to be viewed as a science or part of mechanics...so chill. And I want my fence to be brown, not white. Brownwash is the term for me, those who want to you use it, can.
Good....now understand that whether your fence is brown,pink,orange or fluoroscent, the term still is 'whitewashing'.. Why you are making this a color issue is beyond me.
abbey yaar we're a unique color and it feels nice to stand out. As I said before, you wanna use whitewashing, go ahead. Other people that want to use brownwash will.
abbey yaar we're a unique color and it feels nice to stand out.
What color are we ?!? What color are Indians ? Bol ! We have people white as the russians in the pahaari areas, people who look like chinese in the eastern parts, people you cant tell apart from most arabs/greeks in northern areas and southie Indians look close to mullatoes than anything....we don't HAVE a single uniform color or ethnic type in India...the only thing that stands out is that we don't have one ethnic type/color type and we are such a diverse bunch.
As I said before, you wanna use whitewashing, go ahead. Other people that want to use brownwash will.
But why, is my question- why are you deliberately perpetuating a grammatical and syntactical error ( i have explained to you- whitewashing is the term, regardless of what 'color' you color with) and deliberately making it a race/color issue when it isn't ? is there any particular reason you are deliberately bastardizing a word of the English vocabulary ?
What color are we ?!? What color are Indians ? Bol ! We have people white as the russians in the pahaari areas, people who look like chinese in the eastern parts, people you cant tell apart from most arabs/greeks in northern areas and southie Indians look close to mullatoes than anything....we don't HAVE a single uniform color or ethnic type in India...the only thing that stands out is that we don't have one ethnic type/color type and we are such a diverse bunch. But why, is my question- why are you deliberately perpetuating a grammatical and syntactical error ( i have explained to you- whitewashing is the term, regardless of what 'color' you color with) and deliberately making it a race/color issue when it isn't ? is there any particular reason you are deliberately bastardizing a word of the English vocabulary ?
Of course Indians are diverse and that's another thing to be proud of. But generally Indians are brown and I guess it's a symbolic color. People have their own intreperations of things...right? For example in engineering I might think it's better to use Boolean logic then simulation on a CPU. Simple preference of word. Because it's not an English class, I don't really care if it's the right or wrong way. Brownwash because generally Indians are brown. Not meant to isolate any other part of India, I accept them all.
The issue you are missing, is you are deliberately making a benign word into a race/color issue....which is wrong and you know it!
Not sure if Shehzaada is aware of it, I thought he was that's why he made the brownwash comment, but when WI demolished England 5-0 in the early 80s the press coined the term blackwash. It became quite popular and even made it's way to Wisden. Not saying that race should be talked about in cricket, but just pointing out that the generic whitewash term was given a humorous bent earlier as well.
The issue you are missing' date=' is you are deliberately making a benign word into a race/color issue....which is wrong and you know it![/quote'] arre bhai i don't think it's a question of right or wrong. But you've made some very good points...out of stubborness I might not admit it :P but brownwash it is!
Not sure if Shehzaada is aware of it' date=' I thought he was that's why he made the brownwash comment, but when WI demolished England 5-0 in the early 80s the press coined the term blackwash. It became quite popular and even made it's way to Wisden. Not saying that race should be talked about in cricket, but just pointing out that the generic whitewash term was given a humorous bent earlier as well.[/quote'] no shwetabh I didn't know...but that's cool, blackwash can be used if Jaffer has a good series
arre bhai i don't think it's a question of right or wrong. But you've made some very good points...out of stubborness I might not admit it :P but brownwash it is!
Look- i am not asking you what it is,neither am i saying to you what it should be- we are past that now. all i am asking you is WHY- WHY are you making this specifically a race/color issue when the term 'whitewash' itself is not a race/color issue ?????