Sreesanth getting booed

Cricketics

Guest Hiten.

If I read the lips properly. Sreesanth went the racist way when Kamran akmal's edge was denied by Aleem Dar. Sree to Kamran: "paki saala....ch*tiya" Kamran to UV: "yeh maderch*d ko samjha" Not sure, if I lip read it properly

Sreesanth has completely lost it. I have no probs with his "aggression", but he is bowling utter crap and is fielding like a dodo. On the bright side, we have an empty slot for a new player in the national team! :two_thumbs_up:

If I read the lips properly. Sreesanth went the racist way when Kamran akmal's edge was denied by Aleem Dar. Sree to Kamran: "paki saala....ch*tiya" :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Kamran to UV: "yeh maderch*d ko samjha" Not sure, if I lip read it properly
:hysterical::hysterical:

If I read the lips properly. Sreesanth went the racist way when Kamran akmal's edge was denied by Aleem Dar. Sree to Kamran: "paki saala....ch*tiya" Kamran to UV: "yeh maderch*d ko samjha" Not sure, if I lip read it properly
I was trying to lip-read SS and Akmal...thanks for it!! Can anyone else confirm that's what he said? It was hilarious... SS needs to STFU sometimes and concentrate on his game..! The crowd were going " Sreesanth Hai hai"... and yuvraj had a slight smirk on his face...